Reviews for Draco's Blood Mate REVISED AND BETTER!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 2/14
I hate when you don't get a straight forward answer.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 9 . 2/14
If I was Harry I would go find Draco and curse him so hard that it would take months to put him right.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 2/14
If he hadn't added that part about Harry being his mate I don't think Harry would have got it.
lizeth.rdz.982 chapter 12 . 2/4
I love this story idk what the past reviewers said but this story is hella great. U leave us with a cliffhanger like that? Plss update !
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! WILL HARRY ACCEPT OR REJECT
Rin asa uchiha chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
I have no idea what happen in the past by the reviewers, but people need to learn that this is a great story. Of course Harry is taking this easily, he has a lot of supporters! And I feel Harrt is actually going to be happy as a parent! Either way. I saw him s this story is going smoothly, I was so happy to read it! When I got to chapter nine i had to go back
Because I felt i skipped a chapter but I was wrong! I also love how your taking the story slowly and not rushing it. I'm sad about how it hasn't been updated since 2007. I really hope you'll start writing again, and hope you didn't forget your email again haha. I wish you the best of luck! I'll be waiting

-Rin Asa Uchiha
WwLOLwW chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
I love this story plz update soon!
AnimalLover411 chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Did you give up on this story? It's been SEVEN YEARS! We need an update!
kaela chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
I tought that was revolting!
Zoe chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
I can not read any more of this story. While the concept is fun Harry not being in his right mind when he lost his innocence AND adding the fact he became pregnant from it, is unacceptable. If I was Harry I would proclaim this unforgivable and be furious. The way he accepts it so easily with only minimal shock does not make sense with his previous actions and is squicky just in general.
violet -x3 stone chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
I can just tell Arto is evil and the other kind of vampire. Also I feel like the white hand is "he who must not be named" (lol always felt like saying that) but hopefully Harry will have defeated him by then.

On another note, every time I read your AN where you say that the story is not good, and not to take is seriously, I'm like (in a heavy accent I don't have) "What are you talking about? Da story is good. Don't waste your words on lies telling us it's not, just write the story. It's beautiful." Thank you!

Keep on writing!

(Curious little thing about how I found you though...)

So I was reading a story that is Merlin and Arthur from the T.V show Merlin. Then read the authors other story. Then saw who she had as favorited authors, went to the favorited author. Realized that they had no stories and went to their favorited author, which had you as a favorited story. Curious isn't it?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Please write more! I love it! I love Drarry with all my heart! In fact I am writing a Drarry story myself! Even though I have a lots of homework! Well.. Anyway! Please continue this story whenever you can! :)
Padfootette chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Great story please please update soon
PiptheSnake chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Who is Arto. He doesn't seem like the right type of person...
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Ahhh, that's why Sirius is my favourite character :) great story, btw; brilliantly written