Reviews for Oh Father of Mine
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
I loved this action scene-especially Zeus's words to Jo at the end of it. That was very exciting. Great work on this one. Boy won't Batsy be pissed when he realizes what's happened while his back was turned, hahaha.
PeekabooFang chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
Clever girl, that Jo! Can't wait to see Joker's wrath. Great stuff!
libfib chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
real good
takara410 chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
love
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
Oh! Poor Jo! Talk about having some mental scarring. By the way, you did a great job of capturing Zeus in this chapter. Nicely done! I really loved it!
takara410 chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
love
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Hahaha! I loved Clio's reaction to the truth. That was hilarious-everything's so serious and she busts a lung. Nicely done :)
PeekabooFang chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Hm...intriguing for sure. Awesome work! I'm glad you updated.
Lostchild511 chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
this story is so cool its as good as the one before it i just really want to see what happens in the end and good idea to make the joker a caring dad /kind of/ akward but cool
laurie chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
I've been waiting for an update for a year now. Thank you thank you!
takara410 chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
love it
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Continue, please?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
i like it
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Great chapter!

I really liked that we got a chance to see Batman as the Great Detective that his is. He was very in character in that (especially while he's investigating Iris). Nicely done!

I also liked the ending. It's always good to see a familiar face, and hers is always useful when dealing with this particular villain:)

Batman cracked me up almost more than the Joker in this chapter. Teeheehee. I loved the Joker's reaction to his driving. Nice.

Can't wait for more!
takara410 chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
lov eit please continue it
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »