Reviews for Oh Father of Mine
Rosella chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Aw! Joker does have a heart. Please update
Anon chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
And the plot thickens-I'd love to read more, you're doing great!
Beany chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
YEAH! An update! And Joker was actually father like? Creepy, but I love it! Keep up the good work!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Nice job, Trish. Favorite villain, favorite OC...you know should have fanfiction awards, too. Wouldn't that be great? Anyhow, awesome work, Trish. I can't wait for more.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
nice
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
I loved it! Great job!
Beany chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
Finally an update! I thought you had died or something. I'm glad to see you back. I loved it and the name of the kidnapper finally makes sense. Still wondering where the Bat took Joker though. Update soon!
BiteMeFerret chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Deja vu? Great fic! I loved this chapter.
this account will be dead soon chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
**Throws a mallet at Joker** Dumby-head!

Anywho, update soon ((AND IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!)) so we poor readers won't have to go away...
mew zakuro chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
your batman fanfics are so cool,you dont change the personalety of the characters which is really great.i like how this fanfic is going it sounds as though it could be really intresting.

please update soon its very good.
Kelly Renee chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Another beautifully written chapter! I too, could hear Hamill's voice. Update soon huh? )
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Update "Crimson Princess."
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Heehee! I could practically hear the Joker using those lines, and kudos for the Commissioner, lol. Great chapter, Trish! I love this fic.
Ashley the Dragon chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Yay your back.

I liked the chapter.
missBENNETT chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Another excellent chapter under your belt! In my mind, I could actually hear Mark Hamill saying all those things! Update soon.

Blackheartz