Reviews for Prophecy of Seven
LADYMALLARD chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
I have just dicovered this story, I find your take, on the Princess very clever and unique, I am enjoying this new spin, on the familiar Disney Royal Ladys. I certainly hope you will find your way back, to this story and continue it, sometime soon. I will look forward, to reading further and await the appearances, of your other Princess. I am an avid Disney fan. I can appreciate a good parady story, & this is an excillent one. Take care and good writing!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
*applauds*
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
I actually loved this chapter! I like that you added some more about the politics in this world, and your detail about Briar's unflattering dress. I'm getting a good feel for all of the characters too. Great job!
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
End of chapter please. This was another great chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Excellent chapter. You write wonderfully.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
Excellent
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Awesome
Eclipsa chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
Very interesting! I can't wait to see who is up next, though i do have an idea. Please continue soon! :D That would be great! I can't wait to read more!

~Eclipsa
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
Great chapter! Very funny. A nice array of jokes all around. Bunny-now that cracked a smile :) Cin's a great nickname for that character. It's a nice wordplay. Keep it up, Trish. I love this story.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
7 princesses, huh? Which one is crimson?
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
Ooh! I like it! Keep going! :-)
gjjiglulgl chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
ok...new character...good...it did need one...but I hope the rest join soon
P chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
that was short...very...short...but it does set up the next chapter...yay