Reviews for Prophecy of Seven
preston chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
I liked it...nice twists...and where did you get the names for the dwarves...they were good
preston chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
well that went quickly...quicker than expected really...but setting up as the same story...with likey...ok i like it...get over it and have your heartattack some where you
nrekic.rose chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
This story is so nifty! I love it! Doig the princesses so different than Disney! It's really good! PLEASE update soon! and do you think you could review my story.?
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE it! Fantastic work! I'll have to to work on that art. Great chapter, Trish! I loved the atmosphere and the two princesses' intereactions to one another. Nicely done.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Update "Crimson Princess."
dreamer303 chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
Awesome story-need I say more? Keep it going and finish it for those who want to know what happens!

I WOULD have stories up here but my computer won't let me, otherwise I would tell of mine.

So, just a wonderful beginning.

There were a word misuse in Chapter 2 though-not a bad thing, we all make mistakes. Something with hair, I think.

Best wishes.
fireinu chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
I like the new chapter.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
HeeHee, I love it. Especially that ending. Sweet!:) lol. This story is so charming. Great work.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
That was so awesome! I'm not kidding! That was fantastic, Trish! Great work!
Aedyn Star chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
interesting...I like the premise of the story, it sounds really promising. I hope for more!
DallaLuna chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh... interesting! Haha... I've always disliked those Prince Charmings; I mean seriously, what is the attraction? Beyond the fact that they're rich and handsome (which is a rather big fact, of course), they're boring and fake. That goes for a lot of the Disney princesses, like Cinderella and Snow White. Who sings to birds and mice when they're slaving for their evil (step)mothers?

I'm glad they're all going to be different and that the story is going to be reversed. Even though the girls are saving their princes, I hope you still give the guys some character. I mean, if the girls are going to be strong and unique, their princes should be as well. I really liked the fact that the mother isn't cruel enough to kill her own kid. I mean, yeah, she's evil and all, but at least realisitc enough that she draws a line somewhere.

Okay, I think I've reambled on long enough. I can't wait to read some more and meet all the princesses. The story seems very promising.
Eclipsa chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Very well written. I am very interested to see more. Hope it comes soon. So far I really like how it is written.

Continue soon.

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
*Claps* Sounds awesome! I can't wait for more.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2