Reviews for The Academy of MarySues, Rivendell
Alaenor JS-XIII chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I read up to chapter three, and had to stop when the Mary-Sues started to make my teeth ache from the sheer goody-goody sweetness.
The Eldritch Owl chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Quite possibly one of the wackiest plot's I've read.

I love it.
Tira Archer chapter 24 . 4/6/2007
Most certianly makes me look at those dreadful mary sues differently.
TheCanGoblin chapter 23 . 8/11/2006
*claps* Wonderful! I love it! Best mary-sure fic ever! Well I have a secret that I actualy like reading mary-sues, so this is perfect for me since it is so many combined. You have to update soon, I love this story!
avintagerose chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I've only read chapter one, but I must say, this is inspired. "Sword Fighting That Is Way Better Than Aragorn's." ROFL.
Gnaike De Foxy chapter 23 . 8/10/2006
Thank you for updating. :D

I feel sorry for Lucy. She's one of those that I just couldn't see as a sue. ):
Gnaike De Foxy chapter 22 . 8/4/2006
Update! :0
straykitty chapter 22 . 7/2/2006
Do you know how much you rock? Apparently not. *cough* But that is not why I'm here.

*thumbs up* Awesome chappie.

*snigger* Poor Amy-Cate! Thoug since she is a Sue my pity is tempered. Meh.

*singsong* Krystal's gonna scre-eam, Krystal's gonna scre-eam...
Hermione Vader chapter 22 . 7/1/2006
This is great! Glorfy's gay! That's sort of cliche, but since this is a Mary Sue parody, it works. Poor Elrohir. I can't wait to see Krystal explode with anger.
Cryptic Sarcasm chapter 22 . 7/1/2006
OH dear... Sorry, I mean, YAY! Mary-Sue go byebye!

Byebye!
straykitty chapter 21 . 6/8/2006
Yay! Updates!

*reads again* And I got a mention! *grin* Glad it was cool.

Now, onto my lil' assessment of this chapter: *two thumbs up* Go you! Another excellent chapter... as per usual!

Now, update... you can't leave me on a cliff-hanger like this!
Brittani chapter 21 . 6/7/2006
Must...Have...More! I'm so addicted to this story, its not even funny! Please write more ASAP
Talia Falcon chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
So you're my hero.

%$ing Mary Sues.
Hermione Vader chapter 21 . 6/7/2006
Poor Willow. What was Aragorn's problem? Was just being OOC because he's in a Sue-fic? Will Willow come back to life like so many Sues before her?
straykitty chapter 20 . 5/24/2006
SO sorry I haven't reviewed in SO long!

Another great chapter, what else can I say? I'm just loving this story! Oh, and congrats on your 20th chapter!

Oh, and enjoy America/hope you enjoyed America!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »