Reviews for September is Elation
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awww, poor Sammy. I just love this; your amazing writing coupled with this truly stunning plotline makes for one excellent fic. Great emphasis on Sam's strengths and weaknesses here too, especially his lack of a family life. I'd love a sequal to this, where we actually do see Sam having Christmas with Andrew, or maybe Sam calling up Dean? :)
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was so sad. Beautiful.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Way to drive home the word "heartache". I love how you connect how Sam's experiences really prepared him for school, and being 'away'. It's incredibly sad to that Dean (or John) haven't tried to call him or anything, since it's only reinforcing his feelings of disown-ment.

My favorite part was Sam bolting away from the kitchen table, an action that works really well with the present tense. Nice fic.

Michelle
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
*sniffle sniffle* My family's too far away to visit for thanksgiving. I'm going to have to stop reading your stories, or i'll start crying. ;)
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I've been looking for stories like this. There are so few. What was Sam's life like in Stanford? How did he adjust to the normality of it all? Did he make friends? How? What did people think of him there?

Very well written. Not overdone but just right.
Lils chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
That was sad. Really good, but sad.
SN1983 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
This story is great! Keep it up!
Jayme chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This is good.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
AW...

This hurts. It makes me bleed, it hurts to much.

Excellent job, Northface. Now pass the Kleenex...

emily
Abby1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I loved it! It was beautifully written, well thought out. I hope that you quit whatever job you have and spend the rest of your life simply writing Supernatural fics for me!
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
WAH! I hope you're happy! I'm here at work with tears streaming down my face! So sad, so poignant... so SAM!
X-SJ chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
heart wrenching...really good fic. I think its suppose to be a one time thing, right? but another chapter or two would be nice.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Well you truly got me with this one, and the damned mascara isn't waterproof enough to cope with teh emotional heartbreak that you've shown me here. Great stuff offering up a window into the pain that has made up Sam's world so that even the simple pleasure of a family meal leaves him feeling bereft. More from your pen is needed..please.
BigPink chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
March is Impressive. Wow - how sad can you get? I'm going to be bummed for the rest of the day, now. Nicely written. Present tense always makes me feel sad, somehow, maybe because it's so close. Thx.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
It was nice to see a glimps into Sam's college life. You did a great job. Your really balanced Sam's emotions well. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Until then, Happy Writing!