Reviews for Eniyou
ForestEmerald chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
The most beautiful story ever. It was an honor to read it. Thank you!
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Excellent story.
EverAfterGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
great story
Tepa chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Nice fic, I like it.
alicat chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
sad, really sad. :( but so good! ;)
checkprofile4newaccount chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
that's so sweet! *MAD hugs* and that's so KEWEL! I can NEVER write a oneshot in my life, but you're my inspiration D *hug hug hugz* tytyty SO much for writing this
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Aw, that was so sweet! I luved it! Going on my fav list! Keep up the exellent work!
Kirstyn.T chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
i Loved this story so much! it made me cry! i love it how you make him tell his parents... that is just great, i love your stories... hm... anyway, great story i would've reviewed ealrier but i couldnt... hmm, now i gotta get a piece of cheesecake. bye!

Love Kirst...
silente faery chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Hello. This is a pretty good story. I don't know why people r quick to judge when their stories have plenty of errors. Since u've givin me critisism, it's only fair if I give you some:

1. Most of your sentences are awkward. Englsih teachers say to read through your work to make sure it is correct. i advice this to you as well:)

2. There are many sentences in the beggining that confuse the reader, so think about how you start.

Have a really nice day, ok? I hope i didn't sound rude in the beggining, though i was kindof mad what u said in ur review.

:) No really, have a nice day:D
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I really liked this! It was a nice one shot! It was sweet... and I loved the part with the stars.
DiscordianSamba chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Really awesome! I love the idea, and you carried it out very well! - You're an awesome writer!
purpledog100 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This was really good. You did a great job!
MarinaLilychan chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
It was so beautiful. I cried. You are a very talented author, and I'd love to read more from you