Reviews for Six Years to War
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Wait a sec
She has a ps2 AND a dvd player...

Seriously
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Crouch posing as moody claimed that the 4th year class using avada on him would at best give him noseblood.

If thats true then nah hes not op, not anymore than he deserves
harri chapter 22 . 8/5/2012
Brilliant story. I loved it. The ending was sad but still extremely
Separ chapter 22 . 2/10/2011
Great story, but such a sad ending ...
lolayola chapter 22 . 7/6/2010
Oh my, this story was absolutely amazing. That's really all I have to say, as there is no criticism to be given. Now I'm off to see if you have any other stories to read.

Happy Writing.

Lolayola
Debbie37 chapter 22 . 5/17/2010
I loved the story! It was all really well written and had great descriptions. You had a few plot twists that I totally didn't see coming and they were great! As sad as the ending was it ends the story nicely.
Harmonee chapter 22 . 5/6/2010
I liked your story. Its nice.
The Spotter chapter 22 . 1/7/2010
Loved this story couldn't stop reading it. Keep up the good work

The Spotter
Rosiline chapter 22 . 9/15/2009
wow, brilliant story.

very suprising and fitting ending.
REL chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I love your writing already.

Favorite line so far: And as one of the ultimate clich├ęs goes, then it all went black.
Ioni chapter 22 . 4/21/2009
You made me cry with this ending. Though I enjoyed reading it, I just get sappy with bad endings.
NewFLavor4UrEars chapter 22 . 2/3/2009
that was rele good. the only thing i would disagree with u on is the lack of protection on hogwarts. it shouldn't have been THAT weak. also other magical installations shouldn't have been so badly protected. but thats in my opinion. i do recognize that wizards weren't expecting deep-strike rockets to bombard their location either. i enjoyed this alot tho. good job.
Cenright chapter 22 . 1/26/2009
I feel absolutely horrible.

You killed him. I can't believe you killed him, and yet, I can't see any other way for you to end it so well, and I hate myself for thinking that!

Interesting twist on the story.
Elvithrarith chapter 22 . 1/20/2009
I loved your story ... infact it's all your fault i've not prepared for my seminar tomorrow ... well, later today actually :p

The bit with the inhibiting chemicals was a bit x-men: the last stand if you know what i mean. it was the announcemnet that made it click, and then i cudnt shake the association

Not too sure about the ending though ... I mean, I liked what you decided should happen to each of the characters, but the last bit itself wasn't long enough for my liking! I wanted more dammit! Lol!

Don't get me wrong, really liked it though! Very well done!
coffee walnut chapter 22 . 1/18/2009
i loved the whole story of yours except for the end... can't say i hate it but didn't think it was as great as the whole story was...

thanks a lot for sharing this and completing it!