Reviews for Relics
Guest chapter 23 . 10/12/2017
I gotta say I have never read a Zoids Fan story like yours. It is by far one of the best, and also one of the best stories I've read. With Lovable characters and engaging events I can't begin to express how well thought out this story feels. It's been years, so I don't know if it'll even be possible, but I beg of you, at least finish this story, it's an incredible shame if it just stays like this.
Mikufan19 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Silver Quill?
freaky gusmacker chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
Just finished reading this and the I can't help but pout that it's unfinished. I don't know if you even have the email account linked to FF anymore but here's to a job well done and we'll wishes to your original works
chuckson chapter 23 . 2/5/2015
almost six full years to the day and yours is still the best Zoids fanfiction on the site, I don't know what happened to you IRL and that takes priority but just know we miss you.

update soon bro
Anon chapter 23 . 4/4/2012
Dude it's 2012 please put up the rest of the story

It's a great story so I want to finish reading it

From :
john doe chapter 23 . 3/19/2012
when will you finish relics i am incedibly anticipating being able to finish this amazing fan fic.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
Dude please finish this story

That's my email please your story is great

It's 2012 I beg of you add more to Relics
Blackgryphon91 chapter 23 . 1/24/2011
Man this story is just...just so amazing. I must admit that this is the best Zoids fan fic that I have read so far. The characters are amazing and the plot exceptional. I know it has been a couple years since you updated, but I only hope that one day you may return to this wonderful story again. Great job on this story my friend.
Ryuu Ookami chapter 23 . 3/11/2010
Hey, i stumbled upon this story and the prequal to it. Both are very good and well writen and kept me inticed with the story. I was just wondering if you are gonig to finish this story or is there another story to continue where it left off.
zap1232 chapter 23 . 1/3/2010
i have a question...how is the zoid birthing pool still there? wouldn't it be on the ceiling with heresy because of the artificial gravity switching off?
NotQuiteHuman01 chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
wow! what to say i loved this fic so much. Uriel is my favorite character He Rules! i cant believe it has been almost six months since your last update but atleast that means a new chapter shorty maybe? Bring on the newborn!
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 23 . 5/12/2009
This has been an awesome series so far. I love the way you write these stories and how in-depth they are. Great job! I look forward to reading the rest of it. Keep it up!
9TailedFox chapter 23 . 2/16/2009
Wooho! At last another posting! Been waiting quite some time, but it was worth the wait. I did notice a few spelling errors in the middle and ene case where a word was typed twice, but other than that it was everything I expected and then some. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the planet now. Your writing trully brings the story to life and I eagerly await to see what pictures you will paint in the postings to come. Awsome job!

9TailedFox.
Flare Phoenix chapter 23 . 2/16/2009
I am a little surprised you haven't received any reviews for this chapter yet. I guess that's what happens when you got MIA for so long, but it is nice to see a new chapter posted finally.

There were no major spelling and grammar mistakes I could see, but remember I am not an expert with grammar. Still, nothing really jumped out at me (In past chapters I usually notice a word or letter missing here or there) so good work proofreading the chapter by yourself.

It was an interesting move having the entire chapter focus pretty much around the one event, which took place in a rather limiting setting. I think you managed to pull if off quite nicely. There were no real boring moments in the chapter.

The scene with Leo, Brad, Naomi, and Uriel did feel a little out of place. It felt like it was there purely to explain why Uriel could not just bond with one of their Zoids. Speaking of which, are we going to get more information on why he cannot bond with other Zoids? I suppose without that scene it would all have been in one place so I don't know. It wasn't a bad scene, and was actually quite funny so I guess it works.

Anyway, nice chapter overall and I'm definately looking forward to the next one. Hopefully you've got some nice twist with Heresay (I'm sure you do. You are good at giving us what we least expect).
turbotails23 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Yes, you have updated!

Ive checked for updates on this story way too many times.