Reviews for One Just Doesn't Quibble
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Ha! I knew I'd find it!

Um, great job! XD
SunflowerIce chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I really like this story and I would wish there were more chapters to read, but I see its already been a long time since the last update :(
btw, you shouldnt have made this promise at the end of chapter 3, because I will wait for the next chapter xD
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
AWESOME I LOVE
X.xUnder-Your-Spellx.X chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
its really good! i can't wait for the next chapter!
Injection Of Love chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
...

Ew.

This story is dumb and very OOC.

Sorry about my meanness, but...

Srsly..

It was all OOC, very childish..

Everyone was constantly THINKING.

Too much thinking, not enough DOING.

Get it? ?

Anyway, could you just make a pointless smut thing with Howl instead of being a cockblock?

*eyes widen* What. In. The. HELL? Did I just say COCKBLOCK?

Eh.. Whatever..

Keep the chapters going, I guess, damnit.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
I want more! *drools*
Johnlock is My Division chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
NO... XD
Hija-Jiyangi chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
*happy look on face* It's about time someone did some Howl yaoi... I did some as well, because I was absolutely shocked that there's no others!

This is totally awesometastic, keep going please!
Classified Lemon chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Omg I Love it... Write More? Subscribing :D :] :}
Kidiu chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Mm, when I watched Howls Moving Castle I thought 'oh my god, Justin and Howl would look so cute together' And then I find this.

I like this, but, why did you quit? Please update.
hateddearly chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
OH SO NOT FAIR

This is so good, PLEASE CONTINUE!
AmeriKir chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
great story! i..cant...stand...the...suspence...*explodes*
crimsondeathhurts chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
I loved it! First yaoi fic I've read for this anime. It was wonderful! Please write more!
hazard2self chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Aww that's CHEATING! howl can't just magic away his clothes! Howl's sexy enough with clothes. Now poor Justin has no choice but to molest and be molested in return. Now there's a thought. Who gets to be seme?
hazard2self chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
LOL! Congrats on being the first with Howl slash. I keep coming back secretly hoping SOMEONE will post some yaoi! Very cute so far. Perhaps a little blunt and definitely a little inacurate, but I gotta apreciate the yaoiness.

My guilty pleasure is actually Howl/Michael (MarklMichaelfrom the original book where he was 15 instead of, like 8)Unfortunately, I've yet to find anyone who write for that couple. Well, seeing as how you're the first to even POST Howl yaoi, that's to be expected.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »