Reviews for Miracles or Medicine
argentum-moon chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
It's very beautiful!

Even though there are no quotation marks, it's not difficult to read. Very well-written, emotional, and really lovely.
Joshua Rouge chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Use quotation marks... it's very difficult to read. I suppose it's an OK, slightly good fic.

6/10
aerialsxx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
sosweet
Princess Ashes chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Awesome fic!

It was writen really well!

Great job!
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Oh my goodness I just realized that I read this and never reviewed! This fic is AMAZING - it's so beautiful, it made me cry. I was there trying to figure out why he wasn't coming to see her and she was crying and everything. Oh it was heartwrenching at first but the end made it all better. Oh and I loved the Gaara part too. I love this fic SO MUCH! There are no words...This is a really awesome fic and you write beautifully. Keep it up. Instant favourite.
Hobochan chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was just so sweet, and I loved that it was pretty realistic. As much as I love ShikaTema, I don't think he'd stay and sit by her bedside for days on end in the middle of the war, a particularly bloody one no less. Really, grats on making it wonderfully realistic and IC. (PS: Might need a once over...there were a few types...is still doing that thing where it randomly jumbles words, too?)
345245555 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
It was sweet and believable, but I wish there'd been more of an explanation of shika. Overall, though, I thought the style was appled beautifully.
Dragon P chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I enjoyed this story! But I can't understand why Shikamaru would leave her so suddenly after she woke up from being sick. It's not very good to do that to her. Did he still have to fight? Great story, you write very well!
yosshi chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
It was nice, but I got confused from the lack of names and quotation marks. :3

-Melissa (The Honorable Literate One)
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I didn't let a review on that one? Geez sometimes I suck . Love it of course :). There's something soft and terribly passionate about Shikamaru and Temari.

Oh and Gaara in here was adorable (he's always like that true but... well he particularly was here).

I don't know if I already say it somewhere else but I love your writing. There is something addicting in it and agreable in the flow. Keep writing .

Et hop! Favourite author .
quibyi chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
hey, good story but i'm confused

is sakura in the same room as temari or something?

because rock lee was in the room with temari and shikamaru too

um, i don't get it

gomen, please reply back
OllyHollyWolly chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
story so sad and sweet,and i think it's awesome. it doesn't feel rushed at all and i only found one typo:

Tmeari was lucky

which should be Temari,but whatever,you got the point acros and that's all that matters!

you did a great job!