Reviews for I Know You
KaylaDestroyer chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
PLEASE put chapter 4 up soon!
summerrayah chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
when r u going to update its been 4 years since your last update
pachysam chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Nice story so far. I can't wait for Roshan to reunite with Manfred Mammoth.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Love the plot you have here. :)

To bad you haven't updated a long while. :(

Can't wait for Roshan to met his "old freinds"!

goldenpuon chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
I love it! Incredible, I'm glad to be seeing my second story on this site about Roshan. And about people requesting updates, take your time, people around here just love ice age stories. Anyway, you did an awesome job on your story! Maybe I'll write a story about Roshan too. lol
AssassinPyro chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
This is cool. Meh brain isn't working too well today so I don't have much to say.
Diego4life chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Pinky should meet Diego,Mammy, and Sid again.A saber attack could kill Diego!I know,I know,I have a problem of killing off my favorite charactors,but write again soon!Very soon!
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
*grin* major likage over here. I sense some tension building up between Diego and Roshen. When the two finally meet, weapons will fly.
PaddySnuffles chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
LOL this story's awesome! Plz update soon, I can't wait to see how Pinky will react to meeting Diego, Sid, and Manny... )
crazydbzfan87 chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
YAY! YOU'RE BACK! And, AW! JULY? Grr...oh well, it can't be helped...hey, great story, I espically love the 'dream'. You know, I often wonder how Diego feels about that day...if he's ever guiltly...well, you could always put whatever you want. It's just a thought. HEY! What about me? Are ya gonna review me? Huh? Pleasee? Well, even if you don't, I love your story and I hope you update soon. You rock! Bye! _
Spaztic Arwen chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
8 reviews is a record? that will never do, not for someone with the hints of skill and commedic tallent i've seen in this story. I hope you update!
crazydbzfan87 chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Oh wow...if you do this good when you take forever take all the time you want! This was excellent! I loved how arrogant (I hope that's a good word to describ him) Roshan was! What ever happened to respecting your elders? Haha, oh well...oh! His father's name is Runar? Huh, I didn't know that...learn new things everyday I guess! _ It's so nice to talk to you again! I might make another sequel to my last Ice Age story but...well...I can't remember, were you one of the people who wanted me to? I can't wait till Manny, Sid, and Diego enter the story...heh, that'll be fun! OOP! I'm babbling again, sorry! Well, I really enjoyed this chapter, up-date as soon as you can, thanks for letting me know about this chapter, your a pal! D
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
MendaciousMinx chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Cute! I'm just dying to know where this goes. In response to your review of my 'Spirit Man', I'm pretty sure his name is Roshan. I looked it up and hunted through some other fanfics. His dad's name is... Runar? Someone told me something like that-if that's any use to you now that you're well on the road to ficdom. Keep it up, I'm loving it so far!
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That's it? Come on, I wanna read more!

...Forgive me, that was rude. I like the idea of this story. I think it would be awesome if Roshan met Diego and Sid and Manny again. *hint,hint* I'm guessing he doesn't know about that, since he couldn't understand why he dad was so protective of him.

Update soon