Reviews for Post Script Shadow
kasey chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
U should do a chapter about all their feelings on Sam's death. Especially John's as it was the 1st he had seen sam since he left for collage.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
still crying but God you write good
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Whha! That's so sad.
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
WHAT! you...you...you...killed sammy? badbadBAD anamalia-fear! you didn't...but then...and you...then it...b'b'b'b'b'b *continues to stutter incoherently and pace arount the living room throwing cats at the monitor (well, not really, they'd have my ass in a sling if i tried that) but STILL!* aw, man...there's absolutely NO way you can end it like this! :(

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Interesting idea. If you get a lot of flak for this, send 'em to me and I'll shield ya. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mander08 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Sammy... Sammy... Sammy is gone... all gone... he cant be gone... and wy do people always kill Sammy... they normally kill him with a brain tumor... im so glad this didnt happen at the end of shadow... 'cause if it did i would have cried and i would be in a state of depression and not get out of my bed. ::Two thumbs up:: You are very good at writing. I like your writing skills. Keep up the good work.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
fair. You wasted all that beautiful angst and killed Sam. You have to bring him back to life. Now. No one shot ending in Sam's death are allowed. LOL. I like the way you write, but this time? No Way!