Reviews for Prisoner of War
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I know you'll likely never come back to this, but I like it still. Very interesting concept... I've got so many other idea's for stories myself that I can't exactly ask if I could borrow the idea from you. (though slavery is a concept I had thought of...)

Anyways, certainly an enjoyable read for what you got down! (I'm totally alerting it on the rare chance you actually put something down again one day. XD)
Neko-Koorime chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Wow... XD I was almsot depressed thsi was the last chapter 33 I know you aren't updating fanfics very often but, if I might put in a good word for this one? You have an excellent sense of drama here...

I'm not sure I would have gone back, people needing my help or
Neko-Koorime chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
The new style is hard to identify where it begisn and ends, but very good. this is totally my favorite of all your stories so far, I think. XD

Reminds me why I like Sheelos so much..XD
Neko-Koorime chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Lovely. What a mess they've got themselves into this time. I really love this story..XD
Neko-Koorime chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Well, that's stlightly... depressing. And once agian, jsut a hair confusing. However, I'm totally loving it..XD
Neko-Koorime chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
A little confusing as to how it relates to an AU, but an itneresting story start. Is that bit of Sheeloyd there, though?
Mikachiru chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
No! Don't stop writing this! This story is strangly addicting. I've read all of you chapters but I didn't review each one. Sorry about that. Anyway, I hope you choose to continue this because I want to see what happens in the end.
doragon no mizu chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
... Opps. I'm not used to the whole "let's move the review button to the button of the page" thing. ...

I'm such a horrible friend! Waiting so long to finally review! Gah, bad D! I did enjoy it though. Oh, Zelos. The ever (occasional) cruel bastard that we love to pieces. Tehe. You seemed to hit his persona on the spot, in my opinion.

And I totally understand the update thing. I /would/, of all people. n.n

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know I was planning on reading and reviewing eventually... and have. n.n

CommodoreZelda13 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
wow. this is good! i can't wait to read what happens next!
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Nice. Speaking of those multis, where'd The Brothers Wilder get to? Well, good story.
bobtheinsaneGREENcrayon chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
okay, okay. gr...I'm so bad at this reveiw thing. this is the kind of story that makes me hop up and down like a four year old. Sheelos forever! but... wow, I think you have like... every aspect of the ideal sheelos story here. I liked how, though it's slightly AU, the set up wasn't too hard to understand, that would take away from the plot.

I don't want to be a bother.. but... UPDATE! that last cliffy left me so confused. Fox? Dog? *grabs skull* oro! hopefully, the next chappy should have it all cleared up, ne? well, even if it's not... I'll still read. Last update the chapter went by so fast!

oh and please try to give sheena a kick ass role in this. I'm soo tired of the 'damsel in distress' thing.
Faye Zepher chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
Great story. Hm... could this brown eyed man be Lloyd? I hope you update this soon, its killing me to not be able to read the rest. Definetly one for the alert page. Keep writing. Much love,

Kitsu Kurasei chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
Umm, I don't get this code either... Who's russet eyes? Ah well, it was good and I'll wait to hear it.

Best to ya,

Strawberry Eggs chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
Oddly enough, I think I get more fanfic work during school than during summer. Oo It might be due to the fact that I'm more often at a computer during the school year (especially now in my college years) and there are just other things I can do than be in front of a computer screen (not to mention my lasiness increases ten-fold :P).

Well anywho, it may have been a bit of a long wait for this one, but I don't mind at all. There's been an interesting turn of events with Sheena escaping Zelos' capture. While I wasn't really sure how this story would progress, I didn't see that coming either (least not so quickly). Though it looks like ti won't be for long...

I'm still very much enjoying this story, and now that she has to return to her captor, I imagine they'll only get more interesting. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Excellent job as always, Arky! _

Nine days 'til the release of Diamond and Pearl in Japan! D (and maybe five months for it to hit the US... -_-) One month and 30 days for the Wii! .
Psycho Grant chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
Wow! It's been a while since you posted a chapter, and it's getting better you know that? keep it up! Oh ya, school can be a hastle, it makes you want to have another summer.