Reviews for Afterglow
Polly Little chapter 1 . 8/15
This is GOOD.
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I'm rereading the Narnia books since it's the Christmas season and I haven't in a long while. Just finished LWW and this is exactly what I wanted. I really like this. It was beautifully written. Very well done.
writeforlove chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Gorgeous fic! It's wonderfully aching and it feels true in a way a that a lot of melancholy Narnia stories just don't. The line about it 'taking all her strength not to insist that she's not a princess; she's a Queen" is pitch perfect and totally, totally the epitome of Lucy's character. Well done!
FandomFairy01 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Aw :)
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
chilling but in an amazing way
SlashMyDreams chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very nice, and I think very realistic of how Lucy would have felt.
and music chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
The world wouldn't have understood much. But the change was definitely for the better, and they'd all appreciate it in the end, knowing it was for the best.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I love this! You've captured Lucy beautifully.
Aradia2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is heartbreaking and beautiful. The ending of LWW was always very emotional to me, even if it didn't really read that way, and this vignette continued that loss they must have felt.
Lucy Helen Ycul chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I really love this story. It's exctly as I would imagine Lucy and the others would feel after coming back from Narnia the first time. Very well written. This is one of my favorite stories ever. Lucy
thunderings chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This was gorgeous. Everything you wrote felt like something Lucy would think and feel; you captured her character well. There was this almost dreamy feel to the whole story, and it was all around very beautiful.
bookwurm23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Beautiful. I really liked it; it describes Lucy very well. Keep writing, you have lots of talent! :)

-bookwurm23
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Loved it!

Luna
Starsy Skye chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Very pretty, very sweet. :) I especially like this line:

"When she wakes in the night, drifting in the sea between dreams and the waking world, she is certain that the trees outside her window are dancing and that she can hear the mermaids singing in the bay."

It seems very Lucy-ish. :) You portray the bittersweetness of coming back to our world (that is so dear and familiar) after living in another world (that had become so much more familiar and infinitely more dear) very well. *gives a little sigh*

If we, who have never been to Narnia, can long for it so, how much more would the Pevensies, who not only lived there, but in a way *became* Narnia, long for their Home?

(Sorry, did that sound melodramatic? :P)

Great job! *grins*