Reviews for Altered Realities
panchat chapter 10 . 9/12/2007
omg omg! i read this non stop. your very good writer XD plz get the other chapter up soon!
Aeliel chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
More please! This story is so good an i have to know what happens! please write more!
Teardrop Crystal chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
Your story has gotten extremely interesting. I was wary of the story at first, with the new yet same characters, but now I love it! Please continue.
Kristall chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
Evil cliffie there! *eyeing chandelier* Not quite enough to make me hide in the chandelier, but Depending on how the next chapter goes, that may change. Great story, though, and I can't wait to see an update! Later! _
Kristall chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
*laughing her head off* Let's hope that Kouji doesn't have a heart attack from what Miaka said! Will continue reading now. Later! _~
No One's Child chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
Hahaha "Is that an offer?" that made me laugh o

I'm so loving this story. Keep it up please . _~
tamsiniandevil chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
I love this fic! Especially how you made Tenkou a woman, which was really original, and I love how Tasuki has some competition for once..;) He needs it! no criticisms here - update pls! xx
Averlyn chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
Wow! Kouji is being evil! And so is Tenkou, but that's nothing new. Anyways, Me thinks that Tasuki and Miaka are going to have a few more bumps along the way, before they get together. Chichiri is such a peeping-tom. I wonder if that is his kink... O.O
roku kyu chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
Got here just before I have to leave and catch another plane overseas, so here goes.

Your plot is moving along very well, intricate and action-packed. Your descriptions are vivid, and Miaka's traumatic experiences are hair-raising. I especially liked the characterizations of the alternate seishi...and since I'm completely unfamiliar with the prequel to this, I was kind of blown away by the revelation that Miaka probably didn't love Shounin-Tasuki after all. Not to mention the Tamahome-Miaka-Kouji love triangle.

But damn, Alternate Kouji creeps the snit out of me! I'm not referring to the possessed one in the "real" FY universe, but his counterpart. I'm freaked that he's a rapist, that he raped Miaka (both me and the law concur that drunkenness is no defense for criminal behavior), and that he remains obsessed by her to the point of making his and Tamahome's marriage a lie. You sure know how to throw deep, dark complications into a storyline. I see now that even though I had rooted for FY Kouji to have a chance with Miaka, that will never happen, if for no other reason than FY Kouji wears the face of her rapist. Brr! And (unless I read this totally wrong), is young Mitsukake a member of the "I raped Miaka" club as well? GAH!

Well, I'm getting really sleepy, which is making me freak out even more from all of Miaka's multiple rape experiences, so I'd better stop while I'm still semi-lucid. You've accomplished a difficult task, which is to keep me interested in where this story is going. So keep at it, and I'll keep reading.

Best of Luck! Ja ne!
No One's Child chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
Poor Miaka :( I can't wait till the next chapter!
NuriTas chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Very cute fic. Hope to read more.

1/2 of NuriTas
Adrianna Dobhran chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
OMG! I love this! Miaka is so spunky and spirited! Goo Mi-chan! I have to say I love the way you write Tasuki: He's fiery, unpredictable and so sexy. :) You give him a spark that really captures the reader's interest!

I loved Kouji, and I look forwards to reading more about him.. I can hardly wait for more chapters! This story is so unique, its such an adventure! I'm all hyper now 'cause I keep seeing Miaka all bandit-like! Its perfect! :)
Averlyn chapter 8 . 6/9/2006
WOW! Nice chapter... you've made my week! It's interesting how people can see their own non-reflections and I especially like the conversation between both Chichiris. Poor, poor Mi-chan. She seems to have the bad end of the stick with men at times ne? I do have to say though, I really love the by-play between Miaka and Tasuki. Well, except when she's out with a can of whup ass in her clutches. Update soon PLEASE!
No One's Child chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
No a cliffhanger... T_T okay I'll wait until the next chapter. keep up the good work!
No One's Child chapter 7 . 6/2/2006