Reviews for Keep on Dreaming
MaraudingManaged chapter 29 . 8/3/2008
So I'm finally done, and I would just like to say congrats on a truly awesome fanfic - I was hooked from the start and yeah! It's nice to read a story with good, real english grammar! Much love!

Anyway, I'm off to read the sequel!

Bysie Bye

MM

x
MaraudingManaged chapter 25 . 8/3/2008
I can't not review right about now, because I wanted to congratulate you on making me cry. It takes something special to make me cry.. and that was so touching... *sobsob*

Doesn't help that I was listening to You Raise Me Up at the same time, either!

*superman pose* On to finishing the story!

Anyway, I love you

marry me?

hahahahaha

MM

x
mrsgeorgeweasley48 chapter 25 . 7/30/2008
This story was amazing! You should seriously consider becoming a writer when you're older! I usually get bored during long discriptive passages, but you made it so not one line was boring or unnecersary!
pinkerin19 chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
i think i know,

He whos guilt is strongest will set out to repay his debt to those he loved.

Sirius felt guilty that Lily and James were killed, and he set out to save Harry at all costs.

his blood will betray him and time will rewind.

Bella's spell pushed him through the veil, and then when he came back he was 20 years younger.
Expectance chapter 30 . 6/10/2008
I just wanted to let you know that I found this story fabulous! I loved it and the whole Sirius/Hermoine dynamic was AMAZING. This is an awesome story, I seriously loved it. I even cried when I read the letter hahaha. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful fic :]
Stella9876 chapter 29 . 6/9/2008
OMG! I LOVE U! HAHAAH I LOVED THIS FIC! U MADE ME LAUGH AND CRY AND SIMILE AND MADE MY HEART MUSHY! LOL THANKS!
MarieEsmeraldaDumbledore-Black chapter 16 . 6/9/2008
OMFG I was laughing so hard at this chapter in the school library that the school librarian gave me a weird look and the library aid came over to see what I was laughing at and it got her laughing to. you have some great talent.
reader101 chapter 30 . 6/8/2008
I loved it.
Heidi191976 chapter 29 . 6/8/2008
This was an incredible story. I enjoyed reading it.
freekazoid101 chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
Yet again, the hilariousness of one Sirius Black forces me to comment positively. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, and way too in character! Do you have Sirius hidden somewhere with you, because if you do, I demand a meeting. ;)
freekazoid101 chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
I don't usually review before the end, but I just thought I'd let you know that Sirius going on about James liking him is hilarious and so Sirius! Great job so far! I'm loving it!
Anne Black chapter 29 . 4/10/2008
I have no words to describe exactly how much I LOVED your story! It was PERFECT! I cried so much with the final chapters.. but LOVED them anyways. And I really liked Snape and the couples babies! LOL!

I'm sorry about my bad english (i'm from Argentina), but just wanted you to know that you are an AMAZING writer! D .

Congratulations! ) ) )
Rob-girl chapter 17 . 3/26/2008
Um, okay, this story is good so far. But, I feel the whole story is centered around Hermione and Sirius's sex life. A little bit is great in a story, but I think you've overdone it. I think right now the story should be more centered on the prophecy and Bellatrix's breaking out of Azkaban. I feel like that part is too far in the background. Good job on the prophecy idea though.
Rob-girl chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
I have a question. Where's Ron during all of this? He hasn't been mentioned in the last few chapters. I've been enjoying this story, but I'm just a little curious as to where Ron is, and why Hermione's living at Grimmauld Place. Good job though. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
katherinegrace79 chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
'He'd confront the issues after he'd kissed her...or perhaps married her.' I love that line. It's perfect. And I love this story. Can't wait to finish reading this.

Kate