Reviews for Keep on Dreaming
sweet-tang-honney chapter 30 . 4/6/2009
loved it.
lovexsirius chapter 13 . 12/28/2008
this is a very good cilff hanger...usually i get tired after the first 5 chapters, but i m going to have to read all of this! sirius seemes so damn sexy
lovexsirius chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
wow... this is good, though i think it may have been a little wrong of sirius to have spiked her drink like that.. but then again, im not the one telling the story. this isnt just good... its great!
Anne J Black chapter 29 . 10/10/2008
I really loved your fic!. You're an AMAZING writer! ).

Congratulations from Argentina! ;).
pelespen chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
Oh this was wonderful - not just this chapter but the whole story. It seemed a little fluffy for about the first half, but once you introduced the big bad into it, the conflict and drama was so well executed. I totally cried. Please do more Sirius/Hermione! :)
kaz74p chapter 8 . 10/4/2008
Ok now the only disturbing thing about this chapter was that Tonks wanted to know how big Sirius' penis was - HE'S HER COUSIN!
MeBeingAWallflower chapter 30 . 8/29/2008
Great story:) Very romantic and cute:P:P
MaraudingManaged chapter 29 . 8/3/2008
So I'm finally done, and I would just like to say congrats on a truly awesome fanfic - I was hooked from the start and yeah! It's nice to read a story with good, real english grammar! Much love!

Anyway, I'm off to read the sequel!

Bysie Bye

MM

x
MaraudingManaged chapter 25 . 8/3/2008
I can't not review right about now, because I wanted to congratulate you on making me cry. It takes something special to make me cry.. and that was so touching... *sobsob*

Doesn't help that I was listening to You Raise Me Up at the same time, either!

*superman pose* On to finishing the story!

Anyway, I love you

marry me?

hahahahaha

MM

x
mrsgeorgeweasley48 chapter 25 . 7/30/2008
This story was amazing! You should seriously consider becoming a writer when you're older! I usually get bored during long discriptive passages, but you made it so not one line was boring or unnecersary!
pinkerin19 chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
i think i know,

He whos guilt is strongest will set out to repay his debt to those he loved.

Sirius felt guilty that Lily and James were killed, and he set out to save Harry at all costs.

his blood will betray him and time will rewind.

Bella's spell pushed him through the veil, and then when he came back he was 20 years younger.
Expectance chapter 30 . 6/10/2008
I just wanted to let you know that I found this story fabulous! I loved it and the whole Sirius/Hermoine dynamic was AMAZING. This is an awesome story, I seriously loved it. I even cried when I read the letter hahaha. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful fic :]
Stella9876 chapter 29 . 6/9/2008
OMG! I LOVE U! HAHAAH I LOVED THIS FIC! U MADE ME LAUGH AND CRY AND SIMILE AND MADE MY HEART MUSHY! LOL THANKS!
MarieEsmeraldaDumbledore-Black chapter 16 . 6/9/2008
OMFG I was laughing so hard at this chapter in the school library that the school librarian gave me a weird look and the library aid came over to see what I was laughing at and it got her laughing to. you have some great talent.
reader101 chapter 30 . 6/8/2008