Reviews for Approval
A Flame By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Gah this is so cute! I love it! I wish more people wold write Dizzie fics, because I loved them together.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is quite an old story, but I just wanted to note that it sort of wavered back and forth between in character and not - certain moments were excellent Grey's, while others moments or bits of dialogue felt out of place. I definitely think Cristina and Mer would be much less bubbly about meeting Denny - Izzie would be more likely asking them to pleasepleaseplease come meet him then the pair of the deciding they need to.

That being said, I do like the vein of friendship running through here, in that Izzie's closest friends need to approve of her new guy. Especially George. :)

Overall well done!

Red
DaysLikeThis96 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Really really cute. I miss Denny know... But anyways the story is absolutely amazing:)
Impala-Girl-19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
So cute...this world needs more Denny!:)
arsh1910 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
aww dat ws a gr88 fic... luved it
The-Duchess-Of-Kinney chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
love
Gina Molly Potter chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Great fic. Now that we know that Denny didn't make it, it is bittersweet. But this is a great off scene fic and the characterization was perfect. But I liked more that George, Meredith and Cristina talked like Denny as her boyfriend. Adn in 17 Seconds George actually talks calls Denny Izzie's boyfriend.
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Alright...

I'm officially in love with this story. perfection.