Reviews for Careful What You Ask For Oregon Series Part 1
Cutter12 chapter 21 . 2/11/2012
This story started so harshly and shockingly that it really captured my attention from the get go. The soul searching by Charlie was beautifully portrayed as was Charlie's strength through self discovery. Wonderful story.
Calil Gadien96 chapter 21 . 9/19/2010
That Was Amazing. I live in Oregon, have all my life, and I've Been to Crater Lake, And I agree. Nothing more Beautiful. Just like the woods around my house and up on No Creek Ridge. Just more stuff us country folk take for granted. But it's really nice to be in a place like that after being in the city.

Of course, I also loved those bare hills that seemed to go on forever and ever in California...
A Mystery Fanatic chapter 21 . 5/2/2010
Awsome read entire story in one sittng. Was suposed to be doing homework. Can't wait to read the next story.
A Mystery Fanatic
mjels chapter 21 . 2/3/2010
love your story
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 21 . 1/13/2010
i love it
epalladino chapter 21 . 4/5/2009
Excellent story. I seem to recall that I had started reading this once, but never finished it. I love your description of Charlie in Oregon and his coming to understand what was really important in his life. All of your OCs were perfect and I love the descriptions of Oregon. Thanks, Beth
Simply Shelby chapter 21 . 11/28/2008
I absolutely adored this story of yours!

I love how Charlie goes to find himself. I especially loved that I knew almost every single one of the places you talked about! It really is beautiful country up there.
KrankyPants chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
So Beautiful.

I'm all teary-eyed and plan to continue reading the rest of this series straight away!

I really feel like not only did you capture the Don/Charlie relationship, you've also captured an accurate portrait of what being a sibling is like. (Halfway thru reading this I paused to call my sister just to check in with her.)
Lutralutra chapter 21 . 10/19/2007
Really good story. I liked your OCs, you really made them come to life. I would've liked more Don-Charlie scenes, but they do need time apart to get to know themselves, and you did that really well for Charlie. Sweet. :)
lilfiftyfour chapter 21 . 8/14/2007
Hi,

I started reading this story like back in May and then I got a new computer(laptop) and so I never transferred my favorited sites and all...so I completely forgot bout the story...

Anyways, I got on this computer yesterday and started reading again! It was a pleasant surprise and I actually didn't have to reread any of it...I remembered it all. Mostly because you write so well that the image shines through. Like I'm just watching it on TV...so keep up the great work!

I've read several of your other stories and I really like them...Looking forward to the new season!

Well, I'm anxious to read even more stories from you...keep doing an excellent job! :)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 21 . 5/6/2007
Great chapter! I loved this story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 20 . 5/6/2007
lol. Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 19 . 5/6/2007
Great chapter! Loved it! Glad Charlie's going home!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 18 . 5/6/2007
Poor charlie! Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
O, Charlie is so nice. lol. Great chapter!