Reviews for Shadows on the Ceiling
Simply the best
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
This is a very interesting story. I've never seen any from this perspective. Hope you decide to continue it someday.
Minnie chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
You need to update this! It's too good to be ignored. Please, please update this fantastic story. I really want to know what happens next.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Damn it, why'd you stop? This was so GOOD too...gahhh, any chance you're still alive? Pleeeeease! I'll do anything to make you update...anythingggggg!
KnoKnayme chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
This is pretty badass... I love the premise... And it's well written:)
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
love this story so far! can't wait to read more later!
delicate monstrosities chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Hello,

This is such a fantastic idea for a story and it really turns Jackson and Lisa around. I would love to hear more of how she ended up married with Jackson and past stories. I know it's been a endless amount of time since an update on it, but if you ever get your muse back I wouldn't mind another chapter! Keep up the good work and I'm adding this to my favorites!

-rusted
lisa chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
that was a very beautiful history can you please still chapter seven makes please please
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Nuuu! I want to read more! D
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Good God this is so interesting! Didn't think the kid was that necessary, but damn it's worth the read!
Bunnie24 chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
OMG...PLEASE UPDATE THIS...it's so good and sweet...I have to know what happens next, how does it end!
luna-301190 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
LOVE the plot and storyline. I always thought someone should do something like this. You do great justice to it!
luna-301190 chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
I love the way the story is such that you are in the shoes of Lisa, and don't really know what's going to happen next. It gives a sense of nice suspense.
musicalexpert chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
I love your stories! This one is very interesting. I haven't seen one like it.

I'm am such a crazy LJ shipper. Your stories are feeding my obesession. So come on! Make me as fat as you can. :D
BregoBeauty chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Please update this story! I'm really curious if Lisa's just glimpsing the life she might have had with Jackson or if this really is her life and the plane flight was a nightmare of sorts. Poor Jackson-loosing his wife like that. He doesn't seem to be faking it. :)