Reviews for Moonlit Revelations and Simple Pleasures
SilverPatronus99 chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Oh my gosh, this was really funny! You did an awesome job writing it.
lightningscarpotter chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
i wish i can unread this entire story so that i can read it again and enjoy it once more! all fanfic praise james! but the lily in this story is absolutely fantastic and a reminder of y we love her! u remained true to the characters and im very very grateful for that! all in all, a truly fantastic story! a story im going to force all my friends to read :)
starkidRose chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Your story was hauntingly beautiful. It showed courage and the true bonds of friendship. I will be checking out some of your other stories, and hopfully I will find some simalar to this. less than three,

Rose.
noideagirl chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

Just a thought, I would have liked to hear the payback the Marauders gave the Slytherins for the whole thing, because I cannot believe that they would have done nothing about the whole thing. It would have been a good addition.

Still, brilliant!

Noideagirl
rosewolf44 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
i love this story
siriuslyseriouspadfootlover chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
amazing story! loved the ending and i look forward to reading some of your other work!
Morrisburger chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
Very good, spirited, and engaging. Hilarious!
AsItThunders chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Can I just say that I loved it! This was absolutely precious in all aspects. Loved it!

AIT
raspberrypirate chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
Awesome, truly awesome!

Well written, original, with realistic characters... this fic has everything!

I'm not really even a fan of Marauder era fics and I loved this.
Elizabeth-nightwatchman chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
Really great! Haven't really enjoyed a good L/J fic in a while. I also really appreciated you making Lily strong and independent. While its nice to be rescued every once in a while, I have been wanting to see Lily "walk the walk" and not just "talk the talk" like she seems to do all the time.
amortentiaaa chapter 8 . 10/11/2007
Haha, Lily is too smart to join the pranksters. ;] Aw, Lily is so sweet, she wouldn't hurt Remus on purpose. . She would even lie to Slughorn! Lily makes the first move, tehe, how cute. James is such an insufferable git. They even came out as a couple in public! :D In the Great Hall, no less. I bet that was McGonagall's glass shattering :P
ElvendorkLuVer chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
this story is so beautifully made with an incredible story plot! I really really really love it!
ElvendorkLuVer chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
AW THIS IS SO CUTE!
scorchedtrees chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
I really, really love this story!

-SweetSummerx3
InkandPaper chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
Hahaha! Aw that was so cute! "Sorry... I needed a minute to process all of that" lol! So at last they're together. This was a great chapter, I liked the awkward conversation and then, at last, the kiss!

"You’re insufferable. And annoying, and frustrating, and egotistical and…and… Grr!”

She took two long strides over to him, placed a hand on either side of his face and planted her lips on his."

LOL I love that bit. It's cute and funny and...just generally great!

"...jasmine scented bath in the Prefects bathroom..." should be Prefects' ... just missed an apostrophe. I'm being picky again!

I'm going to come back to this story! Preferably with a lot less than four months in between! lol :D