Reviews for Worry
Girl of Light Writer chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This was so hillarious, especially this part. "Deakins watched Goren as he stared at Eames’ empty chair. He watched as Goren wadded up a piece of paper and threw it at the chair, and then quickly glanced around to see if anyone had noticed." I was laughing out loud... I can just imagine that. Good job.
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Cool story. FPS is one of my favorites. I love the yearning line. Thanks for the nice read. The only thing is (and you probably didn't know this so it's not really a mistake) Watson is an idiot. I love the Laurel and Hardy line though. Thank you.
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I like this. :)
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
very nice and i enjoyed this- would love to read more- and yeah- he did seem to have such a hard time with our girl out- and he was so happy to have her back in fax paux- he even did his little dance- ahaha
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This was lovely. The only thing is that it was established in the first season that Eames has seniority over Goren by a few months. She was also made First Grade a short while before he was, as well. Anyway, barring all that, this was nice. It was set during 'F.P.S.,' right?
elfluvr chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
"... like Holmes and Watson. Or maybe like Laurel and Hard." VERY FUNNY and cute. Thanks !
The Confused One chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
YAY! I love it. It's nice. I'm glad, in the show, he seemed to get through the whole Bishop thing without getting himself suspended or forced to take some vacation time that I just know he's racked up. It all seemed to work out. Anyway, nice fic. I hadn't thought of doing it from Deakins POV.