Reviews for Aliyah
Bookfisher chapter 32 . 3/14/2016
This is a lost cause, since the story is written in 2006-07 and the writer dont seem active anymore, but this can at least serve as a warning for other writers: Use 5 fing minutes to look shit up

Back in 2006 Hamas did infact win an election but they didnt get any power, because Fatah/PLO sat on the apparatus and didnt want to surrender it which later led to armed conflict between Hamas and Fatah , also the international society including UN boycotted the Hamas led government, which makes the idea that Hamas could make wanted terrorists drivers for UN even more ridiculous, that Al Qaeda would have anything to do with either Hamas or Fatah is delusional at best, the sponsors Iran and USA and EU would not like involvement with such an enemy.

This mares an otherwise decent story.
Alright I not too wild about that Ron going for Bonnie, after she have been just as bad as Kim, and then take Kim for a less than pleasant mission, either. How fucked up is that?
Bookfisher chapter 30 . 3/14/2016
Yeah that UN drivers being able to do whatever they can is a myth that Israel itself have retracted .

Involuntary suicidebombers is sadly not, not so much in that area tho
Bookfisher chapter 29 . 3/14/2016
Its mostly an exciting read, but 29 chapters in, I can say this: it could stand to loose a 100.000 words or two
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Talking about very interesting stories, looks like i found the K/R story i want to see...
Hope to see more action in the future!
bigherb81 chapter 65 . 2/13/2012
Really dug this story especially how Bonnie is getting the Ron Stoppable treatment with no one getting her name right. Meant to say this in the last review, but I was doing it from an iphone and just wanted to power through it. I do hope you're just suffering from a bout of writers block or as my self "no internet at home itus". Looking forward to more from ya.
zzzoo99 chapter 48 . 2/4/2010
long live hezbollah

death to israel
Tristram Shandy chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
The graduation scene was one of the most touching things I've ever read, it left a tear in my eye.
Serious Fan chapter 13 . 3/31/2008
Although I do agree with Ron, I also agree with Kim. He's being closed minded and Hypocritical. Its alright for him to take a life that GOD made, but its not alright for her to deface the body that GOD made? Either back both or disregard both, no one can have it both ways. It seems as if its Ron's way or the highway.
To Do Have Done chapter 65 . 1/27/2008
Man you have a nack for writing an... unlikely story? No not the right word, in short you took character we know and love and took them to new, exciting, and at times disturbing places, the character you add have been totally awesome and your villain was romancist of grate movie and outer media forms. Looking froward to reading the next installment. Just don’t stop writing.

See ya: To Do Have Done.
To Do Have Done chapter 52 . 1/22/2008
Man you gota write movies or TV or something, your talent is to grate to be confined to just a select few, it took me almost half an hour just to read this chapter because I was laughing so much. Look forward to reading the rest.
To Do Have Done chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Dude I donet uasaly send a review untell i reach the last chapter but I have to coment...snowballing LOL that was a nice touch.
CastaS chapter 65 . 3/4/2007
great story, i enjoyed it much, excellent.

i wonder with what you are coming up in the next story.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 65 . 3/3/2007
Before i get started on the review, Just thought i would say thanx for the Great 500,0 word epic. I really enjoyed reading this great story. I look forward to the 4th arch :. The scene in BonBon's room was good. Espicially the part about the Oh Boyz .Hong Kong Phooey style kick's, in all i thought Princess and Ron got along well in the Beuno Nacho bank scene i thought was well done untill i red Rons performance of smeagle or what ever the dudes name was from Lord of the Rings.I could not help but laugh at that part. The part with Ruffus, I thought was funny. And the whole playing hard to get with Bonnie was well played on both Ron and BonBon's part in my small opinion. The scene with the "President" i thought was well thought out and had me thinking i was reading a Tom clancy style part with Monique, Uh how can i put this but nice way too rub the Ron/ Bon goodness in princess face. Can allways count on Tirza ffor some light hearted humor. All leading up to a great ending to this arc of the story. Oh and btw, Great detail and enjoyed the flow of the story.

Peace and Good Night.
CastaS chapter 33 . 3/1/2007
great chapters so far, i really enjoyed them much.

can't wait to continue, but i need some sleep from time to time.
whitem chapter 65 . 2/21/2007
So that's the end of Aliyah. I agree that what is in the paper is mis-information. Are you doing this on purpose with Bonnie in that her motivations are still not quite clear? Or is it just me?

Anyways, looking forward to "Knights of Zion"...

Laters...