Reviews for Threat From Within
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
I wanna know what happends next please i loved it please let me know k, Later!
maravelous chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
just found this.

love it.

I like how you made up those sweet new jutus for TenTen.

yes, I am a fangirl of that sexy boy. x3

lovely story!
Impalallama chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
Konnichiwa! I think that your story is awsome and I'd really appreciate it if you'd update again.

And if you do I'll give you a virtual cookie, DATTEBAYO!
Saturn-fox chapter 8 . 3/24/2007
and the plot thickens.. i love your writing style!
Pseudosuicide chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
That was really awesome! heh...I'd love to see Naruto's reaction to missing the whole thing!
runjumpfly07 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This is a nice intro, and exposition. keep up the good work.
Skylark Aincrad chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
OMG! Loving this so much. I couldn't help but think that it was rushed, but I LIKED THE BATTLES. The way that you described them, it was thrilling that I even listened to the song "Thriller", by Mr. Gay Jackson...heh. Anyways. I WANT MORE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON, KAY? Arigatou.
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
That was great plz finish!
ultimate sasukesakura016 chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
as a request can Itachi and Kisame please stay dead and have none of the chacters that are good have to die wouldn't like it if any of them have to die. Please update soon! Keep the chapters long and the story awesome!
Luka Megurine chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
go ahead with it
ladypunz chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
*cheers loudly* That was awesome. Poor Tenten. She needs a better strategy. Sounds like what I end up doing when I roleplay her. And Neji defeated Kisame! *cheers loudly again* Can't wait to see Sasuke and Itachi fight.
inuyashagirl22 chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
your tenses are really off. cos first, ur in past tense, then ur in present tense, then ur in past tense again! it's confusing...
Lioness Of the fire chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
dang thats was geting good love it so far
dragonfly454 chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
kudarii chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
lol. I wanna see more. Pwz update soon! Pwz and arigato!