Reviews for Food is Good
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This is very nice. You set the scene very well.
TL22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
What a fun original little story. I enjoyed reading this

Carrielle-Madonna chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Yes, Sook, I must agree, food is good. Lol, cute story. You did a good job with Sookie and getting inside her head. Lovely writing style: poetic without actually being poetic, if that makes any sense, and simple and sweet. I loved!
katherine chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
i've never read gilmore girls fanfiction before, at least not really...and i have to say that this is really good. :)
Badesandalen chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I like it. I was thinking about writing a fic with the two of them as a couple, but I figured it would be too out there... But I really think you pulled this off very well. And the whole mantra-thing? I love it! ;)
JustPeachy123 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Very original. No one usually writes about Sookie or any other character who's not paired with someone. (We're romance whores, that's what we are. All of us. Okay, most of us.) There were just certain parts that stood out in a beautiful and simple way. Simple in a complex sort of way. Complex for being such a simple thing. If that made any sense. Basically, to sum it up, it's good and realistic. And it made me happy in the non-giddy way. Which is surprising. So thanks.
Verity52 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Very interesting pairing but you pulled if off very well. Wasn't too heavy handed, unlike Sookie. ;) Anyway, great job!
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I must say this was a adorable story! I love random pairings! I loved it )
Muffin Is Injured chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I'm a sucker for odd pairings.

Xmaschild chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Liked it, it's sweet. Thanks.
sixtysixpixystix chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Loved the subtle (yet not-so-subtle...) Luke/Sookie-ness. Very rah rah.
Casper chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Aww. Yes, I know that's not constructive, but I just wanted to say I enjoyed reading it very much. We need more friends!Sookie/Luke...
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Don't you hate reviewers that don't offer balanced feedback? Especially when it's just one line that means nothing.

I like your Sookie - her nerves, her anxiety. I thought for a moment when she yelled that things would get *too* talky between the two of them. Your tasting? Perfect. And then just a wee too sexy, which rocked my socks off in a way I'm not sure I'm comfortable with. Heh.
blank82 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
That was a nice story- you did a good job getting inside Sookie's head. I like how you write, it's very individualized. Keep up the good work-
sapphirestar820 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006