Reviews for That Feeling Again
aethra chapter 23 . 7/12/2006
Hey, I just read this and wanted to let you know what a fantastic story it was. I love how you wove in quotes/flashbacks - I had totally forgotten some of those scenes and it was great to remember them.

You totally captured the spirit of Zendall - both their vulnerabilities and their strengths. Great story.
notashamedtobe chapter 23 . 4/22/2006
I LOVED IT! Now if they would only get back together on the show, then I will start watching it again.
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 23 . 4/20/2006
Thanks for a GREAT story! I'm hoping Zendall has a true happy ending like your story on AMC! Can't wait for your next Zendall saga
Liz213Mast chapter 23 . 4/18/2006
I wish that the show would happen like the story. I want Kendall and Zach to get back together on the show so bad. They're perfect for each other.
Texas Lady chapter 23 . 4/18/2006
Aw I hate to see it end.

But I'm sure we can look forward to a new one soon..Hint, hint.

It was great.
Texas Lady chapter 20 . 4/14/2006
I have read all your stories, and enjoyed all of them.

I think this is your best work yet.
Texas Lady chapter 17 . 4/12/2006
I am so enjoying this story.

I have been really disappointed that we haven't seen Kendall doing this very thing on the show.

* #$ #$%$$#*&&*%# writers!

I can't wait for your next chapter.
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 15 . 4/11/2006
YEAH! I'll be anxiously waiting for the next Chapter! Keep up the good work!
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
Yeah! Finally! I can't wait!
Texas Lady chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
Another good story. I love it. Keep up the good work.
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter!
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Good so far! Can't wait for next chapter
lissa46068 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Already liking this, a trip down memory lane. I am constantly rewatching old clips and Zendall fan mvids.

With this dry spell of Zen, it's so good to remember the good times, and how there loved evolved.

Looking forward to the continuation of this story.

Update again soon.
jekyll.n.hyde6 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Yay! She's back!

I'm definitely looking forward to this one. I love that Kendall realizes what she really wants even if she isn't brave enough to go after it yet. She will be, and that's all that matters.