Reviews for Never Forget
diginerd chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That was beautiful. Enough said.
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
God! Just god! This is too depressing I'm crying my eyes out damn it!

But I hve to give credit for a well written story. It certainly got my emotions in a spin.
Dess-Chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Another amazing one! I love your work!
Unimportant chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Never was much of a second season fan. Always a third myself. You made me care about characters I normally couldn't give a damn about, something most fan fiction fails at utterly. You only care if the characters mean something to you, but not in this case.

I couldn't write like this. I suppose that's why I don't anymore, at least not in this capacity...

Bittersweet someone called it, and I'll be damned if my heart doesn't ache. For a genre - if genre is the right term to use for fan fictions - I had lost any faith in, this to me at least shows you can make someone care... Perhaps you'd disagree with me, but even in such sorrow, it made me smile.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
aw. That’s so bittersweet.
Mazz chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Awsome story. I an not a Davis fan at all, bu this nearly got me in tears. Really really tripple really good.
Metallic Feline chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
This is u're best story yet. But it's very sad and unhappy-BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY :)
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Wahh! Poor Davis!*SNIFF*

(Wipes away a tear from eye)

This is a really touching story. I'd like to see a sequel to this. Plus, I just might make a fic about how a character died, and but their soul still roamed around. Tell me what you think!

Gijinka Renamon
goldgirl100 chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
That...was...so beutiful. That was one of the best Daisuke stories I ever read.I thank you for writing this
The Page Of Cups chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
AWWWW! ;_; That was a very powerful and moving fic, made me cry! Great job...
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
I love it! You've GOTTA write a sequel! What if baby Daisuke grew up and found out about the ghost/angel protecting him? Would Kari and TK believe him if he told?
Allan Smithy chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Just loved it. It was so moving, both sad and happy at the same time. Davis has always been a favorite of mine, and you totally turned him around from what most people see.
angeliannia chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
:')
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Very good story. One of the better Takari stories out there.
ashez2ashes chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Oh my gosh...Talk about emotional! Such a sadly sweet ending. It takes a lot to make me tear up, and that put the double whamy on me. You did a great job on the emotions, and keeping Daisuke in character. And here I was looking for a Daisuke story to cheer me up...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »