Reviews for Water Runs Red
Hainbuche chapter 36 . 4/6
wow, ich liebe diese geschichte zu lesen, du schreibt erstaunlich...rrr... ich mag das pairing. lg hainbuche
Irukaka321 chapter 15 . 2/27
aw pooh
Irukaka321 chapter 6 . 2/26
this is so good. i love how you write it. I'm amazed at the depth and thought that seemed to have gone into this. otherwise you're just naturally amazing at writing! wish i was that good. .
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 2/26
thats hilarious that he was already caught lol glad Iruka seems to beat him at his own game
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 2/26
I am trying to figure out if I have read this before. Seems familiar yet not... I don't know yet... so far I like .
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 2/26
hmm why are they fighting?
violetpooka chapter 36 . 2/21
I really really loved it-and I loved that Natsumi got her comeuppance-I hated her as much as Iruka did-but I don't know why she would have even been invited to his party-and I don't see why Kakashi would have put up with her laying her hands on him to begin with. If Kakashi had told her to stop and she persisted, then I could see Iruka breaking her like a just reminds me of what my late husband would say when women would hit on them, "Oh, honey-you seem like a nice girl-you don't deserve the assbeating my wife will lay down upon you if you don't stop..." but the story up to that point was amazing and realistic and is definitely one of my favorites!
VeryBoredSoul chapter 36 . 9/27/2015
Amazing. Absolutely wonderful job!
jj chapter 36 . 8/3/2015
very nice i liked it especally the end lol
Lila Priceless chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
I am back to read this marvelous story for the third or is it fourth time? I'm still marveled by the world you've created and your use of characters. You and this magnificent work are truly inspiring.
Silvershadowess chapter 36 . 12/16/2014
Can I use the MABU organization for a story? I can't promise the story will ever see the light of day, but I would like to acknowledge your part if it does.
Ulura chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Doesn't the kanji for Shinnen (信念) only have two kanji making it up not three?
jess.c.kong chapter 36 . 10/4/2014
What an adventure! I really like some of the liberties you took in developing Izumo, Kotetsu, and Iruka. I like the whole "more than desk ninjas" concept. It's so believable because of the nature of their work, and I like how you really went for the grit and darker side of war and espionage. I think the "disrespectful jounin/Anbu" angle could have been downplayed a bit the farther along the story went but I did find a bitchy Kurenai oddly refreshing (I would have really liked to see Asuma put her in her place!). I haven't read any of the manga so I can't judge the accuracy of the story being canon but I respect authors more when they try to keep the storyline true to the original and it shows that you really did your research. I think you could have dragged the story out even further and added even more conflict if you really wanted to flesh out the story further; you do such a great job of creating the MABU universe and developing these characters' backgrounds, and I can always appreciate more IruKa! I'm so happy they got married! They are so sweet together! And now that he is a Jounin, does that mean he'll retire from MABU? Also, has anyone done a fan art of the MABU uniform? I am really interested to see pics of this universe. I am fully invested in these characters now. Can't wait to read more of your work (though I noticed one of the stories in this arc is on hiatus?! O.O)! Anyway, Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
luv it anyway!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
luv it! update the sequel, 'kay? thx