Reviews for Water Runs Red
VeryBoredSoul chapter 36 . 9/27
Amazing. Absolutely wonderful job!
jj chapter 36 . 8/3
very nice i liked it especally the end lol
Lila Priceless chapter 13 . 3/5
I am back to read this marvelous story for the third or is it fourth time? I'm still marveled by the world you've created and your use of characters. You and this magnificent work are truly inspiring.
Silvershadowess chapter 36 . 12/16/2014
Can I use the MABU organization for a story? I can't promise the story will ever see the light of day, but I would like to acknowledge your part if it does.
Ulura chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Doesn't the kanji for Shinnen (信念) only have two kanji making it up not three?
jess.c.kong chapter 36 . 10/4/2014
What an adventure! I really like some of the liberties you took in developing Izumo, Kotetsu, and Iruka. I like the whole "more than desk ninjas" concept. It's so believable because of the nature of their work, and I like how you really went for the grit and darker side of war and espionage. I think the "disrespectful jounin/Anbu" angle could have been downplayed a bit the farther along the story went but I did find a bitchy Kurenai oddly refreshing (I would have really liked to see Asuma put her in her place!). I haven't read any of the manga so I can't judge the accuracy of the story being canon but I respect authors more when they try to keep the storyline true to the original and it shows that you really did your research. I think you could have dragged the story out even further and added even more conflict if you really wanted to flesh out the story further; you do such a great job of creating the MABU universe and developing these characters' backgrounds, and I can always appreciate more IruKa! I'm so happy they got married! They are so sweet together! And now that he is a Jounin, does that mean he'll retire from MABU? Also, has anyone done a fan art of the MABU uniform? I am really interested to see pics of this universe. I am fully invested in these characters now. Can't wait to read more of your work (though I noticed one of the stories in this arc is on hiatus?! O.O)! Anyway, Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
luv it anyway!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
luv it! update the sequel, 'kay? thx
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
luv it!
3 3 3 3 3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
second time reading this, still can't get over how awesome it is.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
Why the hell does this T&I agent keep sending out one man instead of a group of three? I mean especially if the mission depending on gathering and recovering info.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Yeah, finally a real kiss. Another exciting chapter author, keep up.
AllthingsNaruto chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
When will these two get a break? Great story by the way.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
It seem like his convert life and personal life is is running together make him the talk of the town. Even though he's a teacher, having so many lover's calls into question his standards as a role model to the youth.
BigFan chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
I think its a good idea for them to date. They can console each other mental and physically because war is hell.