Reviews for Perspective
Vanessa chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Shari,
This story was amazing, beautiful, about my beloved Ron, and even the rare one of your's where he makes it through relatively unscathed! But through the first couple of chapters, the biggest thing on my mind was "Oh good Lord, I hope that Jim is a real person." When I read that he was, it made me pretty happy. I think I need a Jim in my life. Another great one, doll. Thank you.
pollo chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
I really love all your works. I especially love the fact that you don't put to much romance in most of you stories. I love the adventure and family feel of it. This fic is one of those fics that really have a beautiful meaning. I've read this several times already but I just can't stop loving it.

I tend to steer away from stories that have Ocs but all your Ocs are amazing. They don't seem out of place and they are amusing people. I truly adore all your work. I look forward to reading more from you. :)
idol269 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Hermoine's letter was perfect. Ron needs to snog her NOW!

Jim's letter was also excellent.
idol269 chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
This chapter follows what always happens when Ron is gone from the trio: the other two don't function properly.

No-legged Jim is hilarious.
idol269 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Poor Ron...again! You really work him over, don't you? Although, I do enjoy seeing him work his way out of pain and suffering like only he can.

You treat Ron like an adult, like the strong character that he is. Thank God there are writers like you that rescue Ron's character from all the inaccurate and ridiculous depictions out there in fandom!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
I love this story very much. This is so sweet and I just love how you ended it too. Great job again !
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Ooh yay that is so sweet that Ron's found what he wants to do in life! Brilliantly written story!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
AW that's sweet. I love these old people!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I can;t even go insane the right way hehehe. OH Ron you poor sod. I really like this story so far. Great job!
iriepotter chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
I can't believe I didn't stumble upon fan fiction until DH left me screaming for more. And all along there was all this good stuff out here just waiting to be read. It's been great catching up on your Ron fics. You are brilliant and funny as hell! Loving all of your work!
Ker-splat chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
I don't know if I ever told you, but this is one of my favorite stories in fan fiction. It's like a good book, every so often I find myself coming back to read it just because.
Morkhan chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
So, let's cover all our bases, shall we?

1. Lovely story.

2. Love Ron.

3. Love the Weasleys.

4. Love the adopted Weasleys.

5. Love your OCs.

You've heard it all before, so I think I'll take this opportunity to tell you of another aspect of your fic writing that I love: the owls.

Yes, the owls. Somehow, you manage to make Hedwig and Pig have just as much personality as their human counterparts. So many people seem to forget about those two, but I've always had a soft spot for animal companions, so I love how you include them in so many of your stories, and bring such life to them. I loved the "When Hedwig Attacks" chapter of ESSM, and I loved Pig in this story.

Owls 4 evah.
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Ok, well I really wanted to wait with the reviewing until the last chapter, but I just can't help myself.

The scene with the doctor and the nurse was so hilarious! My sides are aching _
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
Thanks for another great read. You certainly have a unique approach to the character studies you do. Kinda hope I see you do a Harry on once, though I'll admit it's rather overdone and you have a lot more space to work on the Ron world. Anyway, thanks!
memommy27 chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
I just read this story again (I have been doing that alot with your stories this past week, this is the 4th one in 3 days lol. Just wondering if you ever thought of doing a sequel or follow-up in this universe? I think there are a few stories left untold for this lovely Ron (Ron and Hermione's trip to Jims, Iris and the rest of the befuddled's adventures with Ron (just to name a couple)). Not that youshould feel pressured in any way but you are a very talanted writer and I check your LJ daily for new entries or updates to your stories. You do an excellent job with not only Ron (who I LOVE) but the rest of the characters as well giving them depth and character if you will. Your writing style is perfect for me and what you write is always a great read. Thanks again for so many wonderful hours of reading and relaxing (that is when I'm not on the edge of my seat waiting to see what terrible thing is going to happen to Ron next lol). Have a great day. Jerri