Reviews for The Date
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Awsome too bad its so short
dragonsavior chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This is a very great story and can't wait for more great stories to be written!
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Good one-shot. I enjoy seeing Lilo and Stitch together happily; especially if they are both experiments. I wonder how long an experiment's life expectancy is.
LittleMagenta chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
It's cute, and it's good, it really is. However, there are lots of spelling errors (words that should be capitalized aren't, and there are some missing letters), and I'm kind of confused. Since when is Lilo an experiment?
Bleep chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
! ##$%$ $%$#&# &&()( #$ $% $#%# % &$$%$%$ )TT%$%$% #RR$#$%%
Sakura Avalon chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Please keep going!

This is good!
Blissey chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
One word: Perfect. _
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
One word: INCREDIBLE! I can't wait for the next story u write about LiloXStitch. Keep it up, Gurl!
Twlightborn1983 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
An extremely cute story. Good work, this is just what I needed to get me in the mood to write.
Lord Arcturus chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Wow, your pretty good at romance. I tried it a few times my self but I always feel awkward when I write romance parts. Well, I hope you update The Underdogs soon, thats a kick ass fic.
TRFKAJSouRORSOFF chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
That was well-written.

You do good internal conflict.
BlobIsNotOnFanfictionDotNet chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Awesome. I say that too much, but it was AWESOME.
largefish8 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I personally think its good.
Jeffrey2853 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Woh! Go Lilo, that was probably one of the best romance stories I ever heard.
ReaderPal chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Well I did not expect this from you... from a romance perspective you did a really great job!

Considering the fact that for a while now I thought you had lost your touched for doing beautifully described and express stories... this was in fact beautiful and well done!

Considering the fact that your description of the story that I read, plus the T rating sort of made me feel creeped out... even though (if you do understand what I just said that is) I will tell you that if you do try something of this nature I think you might that be pretty good at it!

By the way have you come up with any ideas for the sequel to my story 'And She Will Belong' which had suggested to you?

The chapter that I'm doing for you might take a little while because I'm feeling sick at the moment and I just got back from a trip to Los Angeles!