Reviews for There's fanfiction about us!
dragonfox123 chapter 29 . 6/26
Great chapter
Naru-chan-Lover chapter 29 . 4/23
Update please
update
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 3/14
What the hell? If anything Hinata would be the one being dominated. I don't see her ever using her Naruto-kun or violating him. She is far too devoted to him to do that.
The Forgettable One chapter 26 . 11/8/2015
You bashed the story for not staying true to the Naruto world but added in a NUKE! Serious, considering the age of this fanfic its understandable to not know everything about the series(frankly I'd be more afraid if you did) but still, why mention things like nukes.

So technically, you're bashing bashing...bashception.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
You should write about ameneza in this story it's a dark naruto bleach crossover.
Avald chapter 29 . 8/24/2015
While I liked Chaos mage the first time I read it, I was ging through a phase of severely hating sasuke sakura and liking op protagonists. Since then several years have passed, and let's just say a tried reread remained at the tried stage. It's not even the bashing because sometimes I like my fic being simple and stupid, it is just that there are so many inconsistencies even in the same chapters, that I just can't ignore it. There is a reason I dropped bleach, and it wasn't because I didn't like the story, because I can get by with a terrible story, it is the stupid "flight requires super-rare family heirloom" to "flight requires reiatsu" just after one arc.
Mr review chapter 29 . 7/28/2015
You should do an episode where they read 'Life is one long orgasm' I guarantee it is hilarious
sanityisgone chapter 29 . 7/25/2015
Was just rereading this Timetravel story and remembered this fic And would love if if you added a few more chapters :-)
StarsAmongSouls chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
What the... I don't even know what to say to that, but I know it's hilarious! That was Sasuke's light bulb idea?
Wind Dragon Master chapter 29 . 7/12/2015
Come on! The moment you put in a fanfic that I love reading in your story, you stop updating! Please continue. I would love to see their reactions.
epicgamercolin chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
You should do Uzumaki the fan fiction.
AgRose001 chapter 29 . 5/14/2015
this has been nice, but I was wondering if you would do a chapter or two of Naruto: Shinobi Institute Performance Analysis by MaxFic. It would be awesome to read Sasuke's reaction to his sociopathic self.
R1996 chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
Technically Mut's spelling is quite fine as Mut is the Egyptian word for mother though in no regard would I be able to understand how Naruto would learn Egyptian, or Why Naruto would call Kiba mother. It is also the name of an Egyptian Goddess whom was said to be the Mother of the gods.
McStephSM chapter 29 . 10/20/2014
I†'s nice and I† has pretty good plot too