Reviews for There's fanfiction about us!
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 5 . 7/23
omg... I'm laughing so hard. Hahaas people here at my part time job thinks I'm a lunatic
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 5 . 7/23
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 1 . 4/25
NUUU THE EVIL POP UP ADS!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/23/2016
please update please update pls updateplease update please update pls updateplease update please update pls updateplease update please update pls updateplease update please update pls update
Nihatclodra chapter 24 . 12/19/2016
I'm... honestly bored... And thus, I'm out.
Nihatclodra chapter 22 . 12/19/2016
... I'm honestly a tad disappointed that you stopped them reading the harem fic before anything even remotely harem-ish happened...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I haven't read far in yet, but if there isn't one already, then you should do an omake where shikamaru gets hacked.
Redb4Black chapter 27 . 9/2/2016
I am very very tempted to skip the bashing chapters... but their reactions are totally worth the stay. Yeap.
Redb4Black chapter 26 . 9/2/2016
You know what would be hilarious? If there was a fic where Naruto has a harem of BOYS instead of girls. And I really want a Fem! Naru, their reaction to it would be GOLD! Anyway, I hope you update soon... real soon.
Redb4Black chapter 26 . 9/2/2016
mnementh2000 chapter 26 . 8/23/2016
I... honestly don't know where to start with this fic. It's at once hilarious to read, and at the same time disturbing in the extreme.

It started out with a crazy plotline that, on the surface, COULD make for a great diversionary read, but devolved into zany poking fun of other fics. I didn't catch it at first, and thought you were just making up the fics that the characters were reading, until I recognized this VERY poor excuse that you picked. I looked up the title, and lo and behold, it was a real submission on the site, and I died laughing at how it's low quality and obvious flaws were dissected and laid bare for all the readers to find amusement at (Toolruto, indeed!). I'm ashamed to admit that, some time ago, I had actually clicked on that fic, and actually thought the same as Tenten in your story, until I called it quits after the second chapter. I just couldn't go any further.

This was definitely a fun fic to read, especially the reactions of your 'real' characters to the fanfic counterparts. And yes, yaoi would make me run outside and puke, as well. I have no problem with a little lemon/lime goodness, but same-sex really isn't my cup.
dragonfox123 chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
Great chapter
Naru-chan-Lover chapter 29 . 4/23/2016
Update please
Guest chapter 29 . 4/17/2016
update
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
What the hell? If anything Hinata would be the one being dominated. I don't see her ever using her Naruto-kun or violating him. She is far too devoted to him to do that.