Reviews for There's fanfiction about us!
Avald chapter 29 . 8/24
While I liked Chaos mage the first time I read it, I was ging through a phase of severely hating sasuke sakura and liking op protagonists. Since then several years have passed, and let's just say a tried reread remained at the tried stage. It's not even the bashing because sometimes I like my fic being simple and stupid, it is just that there are so many inconsistencies even in the same chapters, that I just can't ignore it. There is a reason I dropped bleach, and it wasn't because I didn't like the story, because I can get by with a terrible story, it is the stupid "flight requires super-rare family heirloom" to "flight requires reiatsu" just after one arc.
Mr review chapter 29 . 7/28
You should do an episode where they read 'Life is one long orgasm' I guarantee it is hilarious
sanityisgone chapter 29 . 7/25
Was just rereading this Timetravel story and remembered this fic And would love if if you added a few more chapters :-)
StarsAmongSouls chapter 6 . 7/13
What the... I don't even know what to say to that, but I know it's hilarious! That was Sasuke's light bulb idea?
Wind Dragon Master chapter 29 . 7/12
Come on! The moment you put in a fanfic that I love reading in your story, you stop updating! Please continue. I would love to see their reactions.
epicgamercolin chapter 11 . 7/8
You should do Uzumaki the fan fiction.
AgRose001 chapter 29 . 5/14
this has been nice, but I was wondering if you would do a chapter or two of Naruto: Shinobi Institute Performance Analysis by MaxFic. It would be awesome to read Sasuke's reaction to his sociopathic self.
R1996 chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
Technically Mut's spelling is quite fine as Mut is the Egyptian word for mother though in no regard would I be able to understand how Naruto would learn Egyptian, or Why Naruto would call Kiba mother. It is also the name of an Egyptian Goddess whom was said to be the Mother of the gods.
McStephSM chapter 29 . 10/20/2014
I†'s nice and I† has pretty good plot too
AppleStories chapter 29 . 10/18/2014
Amazing Story!
Meow382 chapter 29 . 9/20/2014
I love how you have done this parody. You have taken almost every cliche and stereotype in Naruto Fan fiction and had them respond to them in very funny ways. I loved chapters 22 and 23 a lot.

I like your name BTW but everyone knows that Gaara of the funk is the king of DDR

The funk wasn't with you, DIE, FUNK COFFIN.
Caiti chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
I got sooo giddy when I saw simple and clean lyrics! Love that song!
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
this is so fricking funny.
stevie.bonge chapter 29 . 4/13/2014
To funny
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 27 . 11/21/2013
... a "the first yugioh manga abridged" joke...

nice..