Reviews for The Colours Within
kitsuneluvuh chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Well damn. This is a great story. I hope you take it up again.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Wait, I'm just asking... do vegeta and Bulma like, ever kiss or anything? Just asking...
Okinawa Girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
WOW great first chapter! loved it!
smalsa chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Ahhh theirs no more chapters! I feel as your half way through the story Bulma and Vegeta haven't even started and their hasn't been an update in ages! Please update soon the story is really great!
smalsa chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
The father daughter talk was written beautifully, it's rare that Dr Briefs talks and I absolutely soaked in everything he said!
smalsa chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
The slug encounter had me laughing my head off! I really like this! Although if I have to be honest I really don't get why you have this Narumi character in here she's actually really annoying, but I think she's got a stalkering thing going on with vegeta and maybe that comes into play later on?
Lavonya chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
i can't wait to read more!
Lavonya chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
die...Narumi...die!

you ain't never EVER goin' to get Vegeta!

!
Poopsicle chapter 13 . 4/4/2010
It looks like you haven't touched this story in a while, and I don't know if you will be checking the reviews, but I just wanted to let you know that there are still people reading and following it, because it is really. freaking. AWESOME.

It's very rare to read a good BV fic that explores what non-canon characters really think about crazies like Vegeta, and you have succeeded. Narumi has no idea what she is getting into.

If you don't update this story anymore, congratulations on the success you have had with it, and if you DO update it again, I'm sure you will make many people extremely happy (myself included)!
omnipotent Porunga chapter 13 . 2/1/2009
awesome story, i especially liked the dreams and their interpretations.

i hadn't found this story earlier and read upto this chapter all at once ha ha.

please update soon :D
Lady-Wicca666 chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
good story. update soon!
The Celestial Tiger chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
So much suspense! I loved the dream sequences. I'm glad to see that you're still working on this story and I really can't wait to see what happens when Vegeta returns!

Highest regards always,

The Celestial Tiger
Gitona chapter 13 . 5/29/2008
Oh man..i'm so dissapointed..THAT THERE ISN'T ANOTHER CHAPTER! Ugh. I was into it too. Hehehe. As you hopefully can tell I am enjoying your story very much. I like this genuine approach to how Bulma's and Vegeta's relationship will come about. Theyre not all lovey dubby out of no-fricken-where like alot of other fics make them. Not that that is a bad thing..if done and the Narumi girl..hmm..Im not sure if shes there purely for informing us of other perpectives and stuff or if shes going to play a key role in Bulma and Vegeta's getting together..cant wait to find out though.

Anyways I am looking foreward to an please dont keep me and all of the other admirers of this fic waiting! :3
Luraia Soul chapter 12 . 4/12/2008
I really enjoy reading this story! Its the first one I've found that doesn't go completely OOC with either Bulma or Vegeta. Well done! Please update quickly okay? so I can keep enjoying it?
Hajnalmadar chapter 12 . 3/25/2008
interesting story, I liked it!:)