Reviews for Arranged Marriage
Evil RULZ chapter 18 . 9/5/2006
NO PLEASE PLEASE UT THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON BECAUSE ITS SO GOOD AND FUNNY SO PLEASE PUT IT UP

THANKS,

EVIL RULZ
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
Nyc! I hope Dark wins! :D
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 18 . 8/27/2006
M... It's great! Please update soon!

Love,

Kagome Anna, forever InuYasha's.
Acclivity chapter 18 . 8/25/2006
Yay, update. ...Continue!
GSandM chapter 18 . 8/24/2006
Good chapter, poor Rik-chan haha!
BGwildroze chapter 18 . 8/22/2006
Update son!
Skavnema chapter 18 . 8/22/2006
*laughs* oh, that suxz Riku, kwl chapter, wasn't expecting Riku to beat Dark to a pulp, well, try to anyways
Pyrokitsuna chapter 18 . 8/22/2006
Good chapter! She lost everytime in the dice game huh.
Runelesca chapter 18 . 8/22/2006
HAHAHAHA! She's got no luck what-so-ever in any of this does she? From the the looks of it I see two choices for her 1)Get to know Dark and try to like him or 2)Bang her head against the table till she get a coma and doesn't have to deal with any of this. Though the first one seems much better for her health I just can't see Riku backing down and marring dark unless somehow her feeling change miraclulously.
C.Majalis chapter 18 . 8/21/2006
Tenshi: What?

Riku: (sulking on bed) You heard me...

Tenshi: CRA-A-A-A-AP!

Dark: Isn't this a good thing?

Tenshi: (hits Dark with a flashlight) It would be except she's UNWILLING! (keeps pummeling Dark) Update soon! _ (continues to pummel Dark)
GSandM chapter 17 . 7/30/2006
Hah, Riku-chan is in trouble! UPdate soon.
crystalxangel chapter 17 . 7/29/2006
me again... pls continue coz i really wanna know what happens next!
Runelesca chapter 17 . 7/24/2006
Yeah you updated! You updated! Yeah, and more surprisingly unklike most poeple you did it quickly. Yeah! Please update again real real soon(gives puppy dog eyes)!

I'can't wait to read more!-
ItachiTenshi chapter 17 . 7/23/2006
o, nice chapter! sorry i reviewed late. i haven't gone on for quite some time. and now that i've read this, you've left me in suspense yet again!_ why do you do this? UPDATE SOON!
Vixyfox chapter 17 . 7/22/2006
O. Good chapter. I can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »