Reviews for Arranged Marriage
Evil RULZ chapter 25 . 5/5/2007
that was alright buut u have done betteer chapters and i cant wait to read the next part of it :)
IcedOverFire chapter 25 . 5/4/2007
I can't wait for what happens! POST THE "ONE WEEK TILL MARRIAGE" A.S.A.P.! I can't wait!
honestnightmare chapter 25 . 5/4/2007
yay. Good story. Ja ne.
Yoko Haku chapter 25 . 5/4/2007
Oh wow please let me know when the other story is updated okay? I really love this story... THank you well you have a safe night now okay? Well see you then..
le candyknights chapter 25 . 5/4/2007

I'll just be another one of your reviewers! XD

Wow; I'll just be waiting anxiously for the next arc then, hmm? (: I can't wait! XD

(And although the ending wasn't what I expected - them actually marrying - I guess since there'll be another part, I won't complain. :D)
Beast of Prey chapter 25 . 5/4/2007
Lol, I really liked this story. It was interesting, and thank you for separating the sentences so they don't run together. Lol, my eyes thank you too. I liked Dark and Riku in this story, I felt that they were true to character. It's good to see more of this pairing. I've complained that they're so hard to find. Great job, you wrote a really great story. I'm adding it to my favorites.
crystalxangel chapter 25 . 5/4/2007
yey! finally! a WEEK more! XD

can't wait for another UPDATE~

keep it up, Kisaiyo! :D
ch3rrylips chapter 25 . 5/4/2007
i love your story!

its awesome really. this chapter was kind of sweet to me, but i hope riku will eventually love dark. this is my all time fav couple for DNAngel

C.Majalis chapter 25 . 5/4/2007
Tenshi: (pats Kisaiyo) Well it's been a long journey my friend! Can't wait for the second part! (thumbs up) I'll read it for sure!
Rika Aurion chapter 24 . 4/23/2007
I love this story! Its funny, its has romance, and Satoshi is a nobody (sorry if you are a Satoshifan) Pleaze write more. I am looking forward for the next one. My DN Angel story is not ready yet so ...yeah. Keep up the good work! _
Dark04 chapter 24 . 4/16/2007
hi! I just read your story and it looks so nice! I really appreciate it! Update soon! when I read the part where krad is trying to rape riku or something... I was paralyzed! I can't even talk.. I don't know why but krad's really pervert than dark here! but I like dark than krad! I hope you would be happy with this simple and short review! Arigatou gozaimasu! Update soon... I'm really excited of what's going to happen! Ja ne!
coolperson chapter 24 . 4/14/2007
awsum story! i love the Riku/Dark pairing! (i really really really dont like Risa. i dont no why. she just bugs me alot.) please update really soon! all of them traped in a closet! HAHA! this should be interesting...
crystalxangel chapter 24 . 4/10/2007
yapie! that chapter was a dart-killer! even in d. randomness! keep up the great work!
lie chapter 24 . 4/9/2007
NU YOU'VE GOTTA CONTINUE I'M BEGGING YOU! (hey please, send me an e-mail when an other chapter is up ) PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME IN IGNORANCE! I'LL GIVE YOU TONES OF COOKIES! XD lol sorry I'm tired. So any way, so far, it's the best fanfic I ever read so keep up the good work and don't forget to e-mail me when other chapters are up! my adress is:
honestnightmare chapter 24 . 4/4/2007
Awesomeness! Pervertedness! WOOT! I'm getting Pokemon Diamond cause the legendary Pokemon looks cooler than the Pearl one. I forgot their names heh. Update soon! Ja ne!
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »