Reviews for The Signs
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 5/13
This is so cool I love this
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I loved it. Danny and Sam do have perfect chemistry.
Rose in December chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Because Sam's personality is dark and Danny's is half ghost so he is kind of dark too. Ebonymeans dark or black.
Shadowis dark or hides in the dark.
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
loved it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
~Don't have an account~

Um..because of Sam's hair colour? :/
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
FREAKIN AWESOME STORY! Is this really a play? because now i wont to see it. The way you wrote this story seemed so different but it was SO good! The characters emotions and how they were was great. and the part where Danny and Sam practice the kiss for the first time was so funny and i loved the whole thing, awesome job! :D
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Just as Mr. Lancer said: That was perfection! Awesome story!
SoCleverWhatever chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Here I feel I must quote you:

"FLUFF HEALS THE SOUL!" Wise words :D
korel.c chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Update soon, if you please. I fully enjoy your writing, and would like to see more.

Upon the SagePoint - Ebony and Shadow are both black, thus fitting together that way, and perhaps respond to their personalities. Ebony, a highly dense wood, used for instruments, furniture, and chess sets, could represent a character who is clueless, pleasant to listen to, functional, and deep. Because of its fine-grained beauty, the character could also be beautiful.

On the other hand, it could simply be a common name in Africa.

She could also be black. Or Cherokee, seeing as Sugartown was a Cherokee place.

In any case, write soon.

Scribere jussit odo.

-KorelC-
Jime-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
no idea... I love this!
deadzonedragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Ebony is another word for black, and Sam has black hair, but its much more than that. Black is also a combination of all colors, and maybe you wanted Sam to represent all of the colors of her emotions. Just a random guess. Great story, loved the last line. anyway, l8tr.
azn.pixie chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
oneword: perfect!
romancerox chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
r u gonna rite more? i think u should! awsome chapter!
Jncera chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That was...pure genius.
PhantomPrincess chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Because the girl is supposed to be dark and mysterious. And Ebony is another word that means "Black". Accutaully I have a black cat that I named Ebony. Great Story!