Reviews for Thirteen Plus Three
YJ-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh, Sammy, you are so easily distracted :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Cute one shot! Nicely done! :)
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aw, that was so cute _
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aww, I really love young Sam and Dean. And John talking about hormonial girls and his sons really made me laugh.
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
AWW!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
aww hehe. i thought it was cute!
beepchoc chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Now that was just sweet. Pure sweet. And the song i was listening to when reading it made it that little bit oh so perfect. Great job .
astalder27 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Aw!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That was good. I liked it, good job, it was really cute!
jka1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
this was a really good story and i was really shocked when dean told sam that i felt really sorry for sam -
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Sniffling slightly as this little one-piece was just so moving. Dean, blurting out such a hurtful remark, could have caused a wound so deep that Sam might not have recovered from it, but because of their deep bond Dean's words were just that words all soon forgotten under the chores of homework and real life! Brilliant stuff.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Aw, that was such a cute story. Just what I needed after being struck dumb by that cliffhanger in the Supernatural finale I just finished. I'm glad I found it.
KwiditchJunkie chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That was so incredibly cute! I'm just about to start crying!

I love the Winchester brothers. I could just squeeze them within an inch of their lives.

This was a really good story! I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more from you.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
that was pretty great
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Very cute. I'm still smiling. Little Sam & Dean are so adorable.