Reviews for We Remember
Tyem Marodyor chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
That was amazing. It brought tears to my eyes. Your fanfictions are as good as your fictionpress work; Apples especially. I've got the same name on both sites, so you probably recognize me from reviewing Apples. ;D

You're too good! :D
Lost But Found chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
That was so sad, cute, unforgettable. I really don't have anything to say either. I think Remus wore off on me.

You have a wonderful ability to go from being absolutely hilarious, to completely serious and tear-jerking. I don't know how you do it, but it's something that I haven't seen before. It's amazing.
audhumla chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
Wow! It's so sad! But it was really good D You made me cry and now i have mascara all over my face :C :P
Megan chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Hey there, big surprise it's me again to my favorite of your fanfictions _ I just read it to a good friend of mine, and she says "You are an amazing writer and I think you should do a spin off of the Harry Potter series of these characters, and Sirius and everyone though." _ Happy day to you!

diamondreamer chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
oh. my. gosh.

this story is realy good. i dont know why there arent more comments. maybe thats because its too good for words. i really like the concept of everyones thoughts. keep up the uhmazing work. good job ]

Isabell89 chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
That was brilliant. An incredibly sad story, but simply brilliant. To hear about what Lily and James were like from the people who loved them and who were close to them was really moving, and you had me crying throughout most of the story.

Very nice piece of work, the writing and also the way you portraited everyones' thoughts was very fitting. One of the best Lily and James stories I've written so far, and I'll certainly add it to my favourites.
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 5 . 8/26/2006

That's the saddest fic I've ever read, but it's so beautiful!

Would you mind if I put a link to it on my profile, because I think this is a fic that everyone should read...

Thanks so much for writing it!

Addy Robin chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
two words: I cried.
Colorsofderainbow chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
hey samantha! whats up? GREAT story! i actually got a lot of it caz i saw the last harry potter. yes, be pourd of me. well good story and see ya soon!

or as I am known to my readers(and friends) KN
ParadoxOfInfinity chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
that. was. excellent.
MegTao chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
This was so sad! I felt like crying, especially the last chapter. Excellent job!
uROC chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
wowz this was a sweet one too! ur such a good writer!