Reviews for Kiss
Gabriel Borodin chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
It wasn't a pathetic attempt! It was hilarious!
Maggie chapter 4 . 8/10/2017
I did notice the age difference right away between Remus and Tonks, but it was still a cute story.
Maggie chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
I don't like Harry and Hermione as a couple either. I think you should do a Harry/Ginny story next.
Babylyn chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Happy
Amabeth chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Amazing. I liked it a lot haha
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
So saaaaadd! I'm tearing up!
aisling chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Cool
Amabeth chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooo cute! You're sooo good at writing love sotries! I like your styyyyle! B-)
Amabeth chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I totally cried my eyes off! Ok, i'm exagerating. but really cool! I love ron and hermione first kiss fanfics!
I don't really like Hermione/Harry. It's just not the same. Sorry :/
But great writing! Keep it going (Ronmione, please!)
FrancesBertram chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wow. Just wow. That was SO good. I mean, I can't even express how good that story was. It was perfect, and I'm not even the hugest supporter of Ron/Hermione (I like them, but not THAT much). I could feel the sexual tension in that story, and see the attraction. I even found Ron attractive, which I has NEVER happened before. Ever. You are a really good writer. The only errors I found were you used one '-' instead of two '-' when you were making her cut off Hermione cut off her thoughts, and it should be two because one '-' is just a hyphen, not a dash, like you were intending (which would be '-' ;) ) But please please PLEASE for the love of God write a Harry/Luna first kiss! I know the series has ended, and so has this saga of stories (or whatever it's called), but I LOVE that pairing. IMHO it is the best romance that was never written. Or completed, more like. (I think Harry/Ginny suck ( ). So can you please, just for me, AugustineEmmeline, write a Harry/Luna first kiss. I know it will be good, just from this story! ;)
Lucifer's Angel Princess chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Fred and hermione or hermione and sirius
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
I liked it! :D

The age difference doesn't matter-these two are perfect for each other... and she obviously has a crush on him right away. Besides, it was just a peck, right? *giggles*

I looooooooove Remus! *looks for Remus so I could glomp him*
punkchick99 chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
I think I love you. Not crazy or anything. But this is so insanely cute. All of them. :)
LyricFreak chapter 10 . 3/17/2008
Aw so cute!
sallyUp chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
the ending to this is bittersweet and so godawful sad..