Reviews for AngelPuss
Litaraniel chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
So... this one is abandonned? Without even a kiss between our two favourite subjects? Pity.
Treasure Family chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I've always love reading about creature Leon and him being paired up with D. Please continue and update.
ahbuggrit chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Wow, I'd love it if this is how Leon gets reunited with Leon... It's nice that D was missing Leon as well. Surprising that they haven't started arguing about Leon's conduct yet :P
So how long until D realises Leon's goal?
Can't wait until the next chapter!
FYI chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
Fallen Outcast chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Please Please Please keep write your story so that I can enjoy great story.
Infinitechange chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Very interesing story!
TerrorInYerTub chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Hey I really like yer story and I can't wait til the next chapter. Please update soon. Til then, Terror out! X3
twilightserius chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
this is great read it all later but gotta start somewhere.
SelenaWolf chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Awww, this is so cute! I have such a weakness for ones where Leon's desire is so strong he becomes a 'pet' to stay with D. Can't wait to see what'll happen next!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Leon you need practice
TheSneakyHobo chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
brilliant chapter ! !
anesa chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
you are on my fav so of course i waited
Alana-kittychan chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Yay your writting again!
Estrella85 chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Squeeee! _ I never thought this would update! I left it on my alerts just in case, but I never thought I'd see another chapter! :) It's good to see the story progressing and I'm sad the chapter was so short, but so glad it's even there. I hope to see more of that hyena girl, she seems like she'd be a fun character to play around with. Definitely looking forward to seeing the Count and Leon getting together again, that'll definitely be worth reading. Keep up the good work.
WhiteWolfofDestiny chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
lol! Oh Leon may kill D for trying to get rid of him!

Yah! no more writers block!