Reviews for You Jump, I Jump
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Sweet! :)
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Haha, so corny but cute at the same time :)
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aaarghh. I was going to say, oohhh, too short to review a favorite is enough. But it isn't, it never is, I'd feel to guiltyyy... I don't think its fair that you got to have your plot bunny while mine ran away a few weeks ago, I just got it back though, sooo, I'm good now, but still... Right, not to sound redundant, but very cute and clever little Lily is so gullible, but it's okay, because someone wrote gullible on the ceiling. Aah! I bet you looked up! Haa, okay, you probs didn't but, I love James' little mini speech proclaiming his love and then all his surprise, it was very adorable. And I dig adorable, we all need a James Potter, or, err, Jamie Potter for all you guys...Right...(:
OverTheRainbow chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love the last line, 'Good for you Lils"
Aria657 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Cute, and sweet. This was hilarious, I love James!
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
short and sweet, loved it
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
short, but, pretty cute! )
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Haha, I loved this! Great job! :D
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
The fluffiness of it all! It was fantabulous!
touchtheskyx chapter 1 . 9/26/2007

This, and probably all your other stories, are definately headed straight for my new C2.

You're an amazing writer, awesome job.
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
lilyre chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
James is a nutter... he is adorable and lily is just like whetever. it is hilarious
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Mllt chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
hi low, it's me again, i decided i am going to check out your other stories and review for some of them because they are so totally awesomeful. good job with this one, i really liked it,

Lost But Found chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Made me smile so much. Loved how she still suspected that it might be a prank, and how James was so prepared for a no he started in on the reprieve even after she said yes.

My favorite lines:

'“So uh, why’d you jump, Lily?”

“Cus I think I knew he’d catch me.”'
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »