Reviews for Soul
mamita chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully very pront follow up more chapters, I love the couple WayaxHikaru, is one of my favorites, I want to see action between Waya and Hikaru, and win that couple, lol, hopefully do more fics of WayaxHikaru, please keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Haruna Pan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I think that maybe not even Touya does, it's Sai, the one that goes beyond his go, the one that took a part of Hikaru with him when he disappeared. At that time he really was ready to give them all up for him, Sure Touya is essential in his go life and Waya is entitled to feel jealous of him, but not even he owns Hikaru's soul, go and Sai do and maybe the one he might eventually grow to love. For some reason i can see waya more as being the one than Akira... well, enough of my wild theories, I dropped by to say thank you, ja...
Hikari Shin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Rather angry on Waya's part would you say? But on the other hand ti fits him perfectly-.
bridges chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Your writing is beautiful..

as aforementioned& likely

already proven.

Elegant ideas with room to

expand on. Poor Waya, he's

always going to be jilted.

xD; - ekusu.
Plushie Heartless chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Ah, tch. Poor Waya...this quite nicely sums up how the pairing would work. *applause*

There will always always always be Akira in Hikaru's life. *coughs*
Mewling too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Awesome, as usual. Short yet meaningful.
Hi no Tori chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I really like this. :D It works well as a drabble-ish oneshot, but it'd rock if you were to write more. (_)

Thanks for sharing!
Rebbi chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I really liked this, your writing's good! Do you ever write HikaAki?