Reviews for Finality
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
i like most of the story so far. i want to know what happens next!
Muggle-Born-Witch and Proud chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
well please do something, i think you should do a combo of like everything, but i like complicated things, sorry.

well its been a while, but i LOVE the story, and hate to see that its been this long, but am still hoping to see something.

oh well, LOVE it, and did i mention, LOVE it?

well i think you have so many options and should do w/e you feel like with it, it is your story afterall,

well later
junayd chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
i just read all your story its mindblowing and i want more passionate scenes, who said you aint good at them.
SailorKMoonie chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
hehe, this story is soo good. A little unlike the characters but still awesome!
PurpleRainbow chapter 15 . 5/1/2007
That was sweet.
FaithAdeline chapter 15 . 4/20/2007
Both, update soon. lol. I just finished this haha. Umm, if you need any help or anything with this just let me know kay :)

Kalona Cullen chapter 15 . 4/6/2007
umm... most deff the lemon! well... you know me, i'm anxious for her gift to, but i really really want the cant just end a sexy scene like that! I can't let my imagination do ALL the work...and i'm sure you'll be great with the passionate scenes...TRY PLEASE! lol thanks!

Cael Cullen chapter 15 . 3/28/2007
lemon it! i love this fic so far!
Priestess Kohana chapter 15 . 3/28/2007
Very good story! I really like it so far, and I was hoping the next chapter could be on Bella's gist and an explanation? Please!

Anywho, fantastic job, and i look forward to more when you get the chance!

spiralANgel chapter 15 . 3/22/2007
dang, i was hoping it was completed now i have to wait (sighing with inner tormoil) Bella seems less confident to me but the same... you did sometihng awesome when you wrote she considered herself part ugly becus its so in charater. please update soon i love this story!
Em Cullen chapter 15 . 3/18/2007
Well, me, I would like a lomon. Whatever you decide to do will probably be great. Explaining her gift would probably be helpful to the story. So, if you want to do that, that would be good. Just go with what is flowing through your brain right now and post it, and we'll all tell you what we think.

~Em Cullen
dracoaspen chapter 15 . 2/27/2007
Amazing! Update soon!
Shattered Mirror01 chapter 15 . 2/19/2007
Why did the chapters get steadily shorter? Just curious...

I really really like this story so far. I can't tell you to write a lemon or not, that's up to everyone else. Keep up the good work!
Anonymouse chapter 15 . 2/5/2007
I think some clarification of her gift is needed, some explination, and maybe even some experimentation with it. I think you should explain why Alexander is there in the first place- have you?- and perhaps a shopping excursion so Bella can have clothes for her new body, you're really good at the exuberant shopping scenes- throw in some humor as always, and everyone will love it!(you can use shopping as an excuse for Alice to help brighten the mood after everything that just happened.) Hopefully this helped!
forevermagik chapter 15 . 2/5/2007
Very interesting. I really want to know what her gift is! An explanation would be nice though too. Both then. Please update soon!