Reviews for A Day in the Life
Bladexeno94 chapter 28 . 7/31/2008
This was one of the best fics I've read.
avatarjk137 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I am loving this fic on several levels. The bizarre crack-ness is mixed with competent writing for once, you're keeping us in the dark like a bunch of Voldos about several things, and you're a fellow Yoshimitsu fan! And did I mention the insanity is pretty funny? Excellent work so far, I shall read more soon!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 28 . 1/30/2007
Man, I am going to MISS this story! . If you had fun writing it, I had fun reading it too, honest!

Great finale! A bit too quick for me, but it was still pretty good! Made me grin a lot, just imagining them all in the dungeons of...Ostrheinsburg, is it? XD I'm not so sure myself if I spelled that right; that monstrous name...

Thanks for writing such a great story. It's been fun. :)
heaven-monument chapter 28 . 1/28/2007
excellent finale. i wondered why you had yoshimitsu as the hero, and then i saw your penname. stupid me.

by the way, your inclusion of lei wulong and the mention of heihachi makes me ask the question: which yoshimitsu are you talking about: soul calibur yoshimitsu or tekken yoshimitsu?

meh. 8.8/10.
Paladin Dragoon chapter 27 . 1/27/2007
Yeah, life without an iPod is the pits. XD OK, maybe not, but that's beside the point...

It's a good plan, actually, the one for the prisoners. D I'm interested to see how it'll turn out...Lol...
Celeb'ronyo chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
I will read the rest...later. :F
Paladin Dragoon chapter 26 . 1/23/2007
You're right, it was rushed, but I think it suited this chapter fine. _ It was pretty action-packed! *chuckles* You had to end right where you said there were supposed to be four people in the last house instead of three. XD Ah, well, see ya next chappie.
Albion Mercury chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I loved this story...it was just too funny, especially Ivy's chapter.

My only gripe? No Tira chapter.
Paladin Dragoon chapter 25 . 1/1/2007
Haha! I liked that! It was short, but that was OK... *snickers* Astaroth's a very entertaining sort of character, and you got that down pat here! :D

Happy New Year! _
heaven-monument chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Voldo's funny. and so is this story. great work.
Paladin Dragoon chapter 24 . 12/9/2006
*pokes* A bit more life there, I think...Um, not in Cervantes' case. In the story's case, rather. It seems to be winding down a bit. :) Not bad work for this chappie, though.
Tintenschwert chapter 23 . 11/26/2006
awesome, totally awesome! I love it, man. loking forward to cervantes

and I want to know what got siegfried there with all those fangirls
Paladin Dragoon chapter 23 . 11/23/2006
Hmm...It made me wonder how big "a larger than normal crowd" would be... XD *mental image of about twelve people or so* Hehe...Mina killing everybody...For some reason, instead of imagining her snarling like a lizardman, I imagined her yodeling like Xena... XD Weird kid.
Paladin Dragoon chapter 22 . 11/18/2006
I took it all in in a glance. Then I read the last line... *laughs* I could just imagine that happening! He's raring to go, and then he shuts down like a dead piledriver! XD Haha!
nohmaskofoblivion chapter 21 . 11/17/2006
It may be repetative but it's funny as all hell.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »