Reviews for Vows and Goodbyes
Mommy3 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Sweet. :)
Adi chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
OK I really don't understand how this has only 26 comments ! your writing is magnificent, funny , sarcastic and plain amazing . I loved what the story had turned out to be , and loved the teasing of the Weasly's men on Harry :P
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Harry is an idiot at times.
This Story Of Ours chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
That was so sweet!

Well done :D

Ellexx
Daydreaming Lover chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Aw, so cute! It made me laugh and cry! Love it.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
If canon hadn't been canon, this should have been. If you know what I mean. I fully enjoyed this. You're a really good writer, especially at Harry/Ginny fics. Amazing job!
hopeless sap chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I really love your writing style-you keep a good flow and ALWAYS keep the characters in character-it's as if JKR wrote the stories herself. And what I love best about your stories is that you pay attention to fine detail (little jokes, etc.). I noticed that you haven't posted anything since 2006. I hope you haven't given up on writing.
thegreatadvantageofbeingalive chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
so sad... bu I like the plot.
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
There are only two writers on this website who are in my honest opinion good enough to become authors and you are one of them.
karma11 chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
aw that was sweet but i think harry will bring ginny with him!
and-chaos-reigned chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
that was beautiful! (wipes away a tear or three...) and yes, it was intelligent fluff. i love that you made ginny and harry say things that they might relistically say, instead of what everyone wants to hear them say. does that make sense? anyway it was a marvelous story, and keep up the writing!
firewhisky chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
aw! *hugs story*

yay fluff!
Sorn chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
How can you leave it at that! *starts chanting* MORE! MORE! MORE! That was a great start, and my well be the closest to the real thing I have read.
Sorn chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I have only one thing to say about the first chaper, I read it twice.
thederangednix chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
I - LOVE - YOU!

not romantically.. eww... not a lesbian here... That was so beautiful! there you go, im crying... could you possibly make a sequal for this? pweety pwease? with rainbow sprinkles with those very red cherrys on the top? One of your best I'd say...

Cheers!

-Phoenix Owner

p.s. you have GOT to make a sequal!