Reviews for Stuck
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I love Eames and the way you write her thoughts us wonderful. I often wondered if she ever thought of Bobby as more than a friend. I always hoped she did. They were a great pair of characters and your insight was marvelous.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Goodness. I need a cold drink after this.
gerfan chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
this is so cute and funny, LOL I like the size and dog comparsions and the crush line. like the mind games, it would be neat to see a POVfrom Bobby. this was a nice fun story, I enjoyed it !
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Very cute... I can imagine that thoughts like that cross her mind more often than not. Seeing this same scene as a "mirror" Bobby POV would be interesting. I'd like to "hear" was really was going through his mind during the traffic jam.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
haha- the thoughts sure do sould like alex- haha- bobby needs to get off his butt now- hahaha
hazelmom chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
That was wonderful. Now tell us what Bobby is thinking. And just a thought. My Dad was as big as Bobby and my mom was a little smaller than Alex. I think a shih-tzu can do a St. Bernard.

tae60 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Lovely. I hope you now write that same scene from Bobby's point of view! It would be very interesting if he's thinking along the same lines she is. Or not. Well done.
lallyb1743 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Sweet story. Bobby as a Newfie. LOL.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Poor, poor Alex. Go ahead and climb into the passenger seat. Don't worry, we won't tell. We promise. *bright grin* Hee.
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I'm not even finished it yet and I had to tell you how much I'm enjoying it. As someone who is the same size as Alex, I've always wondered about the logisitics of a St Bernard and a Shitzu as you so eloquently put it. I burst out laughing at that!

OK I'm done now. That was a fun and I think pretty accurate little foray into Alex's psyche. Nicely done. Thanks for making me laugh so hard:) ~H
The Confused One chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
*Smiles* I love it. It's got just the right amount of... tension. LOL If only she WOULD do something about it. LOL