Reviews for Right Turn
jennylovescastle chapter 2 . 2/1
Great story as always. Really like how he is carefull with her. I can imagine that he would be carefull.
Solia chapter 2 . 1/17
Cute! I know you wrote this a decade ago but I still wanted to say I really liked this :) Your dialogue is quite natural and your take on their dynamic is wholesome and real. You captured their balance of sweet tenderness and playful teasing very well. Thankyou for sharing this and for leaving it here for me to find so many years later :) I enjoyed it thoroughly.
knirbenrots chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Popped by this story accidentally. Well written, thanks!
Twilight Walters chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
So Good, sweet and tender. Loved the last line.
applexbabe chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Perfect. Absolutely perfect, sweet, tender, and so well done. Bravo :)
applexbabe chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I found this when I did a search for romances in the X-Files category, and so far I like it. Very apprehensive between the Scully and Mulder, but in a god way that does them justice.

And when I saw your username I just knew I had to check out your CSI fics. After this X-Files one, you bet I'll be reading more of your stories :)
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Hate to say it, but I was liking this till I hit chapter two. This should at least be rated M.
wolfsbabe midnight chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I was just wondering what MSR stands for. I keep seeing it but don't know what it stands for. I imagine maybe Mulder/Scully? but that still leaves out the R. :( I'm new to reading xfiles fics.

looks like an interesting fic you got there. :)
PerManum chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
To cute are you going to continue it Sassy? the title is working right :0)