Reviews for Shikon University Drama
Camilla chapter 31 . 4/25/2009
What?

I wanna know were Kagome is! It cant be done yeet! :(
PiNkBuN17 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
What the hell is up with the taxi driver?

XD
SuketiSakuraBlosom chapter 32 . 1/16/2009
NO! PLEAZE PLEAZE PLEAZE CONTINUE THE STORY!I'LL DO ANYTHING!PLEASE!
SuketiSakuraBlosom chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more please.
fanfic police chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
I noticed a few plot holes in this chapter. I according 2 wut I read in earlier chapters the only person who knew kagome was kagome...was sango...nd well ALL through this chapter sango kept calling kagome, kagome in front of inuyasha...wuts up with that...thats the first plot hole

the second plot hole...HOW CAN ANYONE paint 3 rooms in 1 hour ALONE?it takes a minimun on 2 hours 2 paint an average sized room with at least 3 people...becuase u have 2 base with white,let that dry then do ur first coat of color...let dat dry den da second coat of color...there is no way you can do that in an hour...IM SORRY BUT THIS FIC PRETTY MUCH SUCKS...

If u wanted 2 make the world a better place...u'd stop writting nd go lock urself in a closet

-fanfic police
nelly chapter 32 . 1/3/2009
oh i know i definatly loved this story

very full of drama and comedy. DEFINATLY!

i hope this story will end with a marriage and kids from inuyasha and kagome later on

not like the other stories

but definatly many millions of props for it :)
Precious5881 chapter 32 . 11/23/2008
It's to bad that you decided to discontinue this one. I could tell as the story grew, so did your skills in writing, keep up the good work.
Miko in training chapter 31 . 2/23/2008
(CANT BREATH RIGHT)

(IT HURTS) (THAT WAS TOO GOOD) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
Rumoi chapter 28 . 1/28/2008
YYEEAH!

EVANESCENCE! All this time I can't believe I couldn't see

kept in the dark but you were there in front of me

I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems

got to open my eyes to everything

there must be something more

bring me to life XP

...I'm still sure naraku is gay with that whole (girly male voice) "remember happiness is just a tear drop away" lol

Great story i love it! i hope there's a sequel i haven't checked yet but that sword is awesome where did you come up with the names and attacks? o.O
IchigoNekoKun chapter 30 . 9/29/2007
Hey great job!

When I invent a character I usually base them on myself, one of my friends or add a trait that I (or one of my friends) has.

You hit the nail on the head with Aeraine. She loves making movies and stuff like that. She goes out of her way to catch her brothers doing stupid stuff, on Camera.

Did I discribe the 2 to you cause...in actuallity Inu has the black hair and Aeraine the white. but its ok how the are in your story.

also Inu Does have the markings on his cheeks but not the diamond thing. (Cause it is a way over-used demon...thing...)

but it is ok you can have them however you want I'm gonna allow you to Boorow the copyright to them.

InuTaisho(jr):What rights? You don't have the patent or copyrights!

I.N.K.:Shut up Inu before I have Aeraine post a few Videos on Youtube!

Aeraine:*evil laugh* I know which one you mean! SWEETNESS!

And that is it for today, folks!See you next time on InuYasha: Fuedel Fairytale!
Miko in training chapter 30 . 9/12/2007
wow great story.. i cant wait to read teh next chapter keep it up :)
shedevil666666 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
loved it and i am goin toread all therty chapters (ya i spelt thirty wrong but i am to lasy to change it)
IchigoNekoKun chapter 24 . 7/14/2007
Hi!

Great job so far but...

...um...

Hey can u do me a big favor?

Can u Make it so InuYasha and Sesshie have 2 younger twin siblings

named Aeraine ("IniYashi")a girl,and the older twin Inu(after his father), and have Koga to dance with her? Aeraine is Hanyou and Inu is Youkai. I made them up and ...well... (those r actually the names I gave, (InuYasha & Kagome get married eventually right?,)InuYasha & Kagome's kids,

Kikyo Is stupid!

Rin &Fluffy!,Sango &Miroku!,InuYasha& Kagome!,& Koga & Ayame! 4EVER!

TY 4 reading this!

Arigato Gozaimasu!

from

Aisan

aka

I.N.K.

-NYA~!
claudia chapter 28 . 7/9/2007
this is asom i dont have words to describe you work!

i hope that you finish the story...

the best of luck from claudia.
O-Mega Lead chapter 27 . 5/18/2007
Well, this story is pretty cool. It started like a normal story then it got a few odd spots that were really AU-ish. It is not bad at all and makes the story interesting but it is odd. Good story overall. hurry and update!