Reviews for worst day of her life
0 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
...um...who are the people in the fic?...its quite...awkward...but otherwise. pretty good... n_n; ...
ElmGold chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
ahhaha ! mawuahahah hil gets hurt me like aswome job! mawhuaaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! ME LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA! good job
HollowNAlone chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I loved ur story...its was calm...even for a story for sexual abuse ... i hope to read more of ur fantastic storys!i am waiting to get pemision to write my own storys...as you can see i am new member.i am going to add you to my favorite authors and story list!I hope you read and like my future storys!
Ryan Chetty chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Astounding brilliant piece of literature!(not being sarcastic).You ought to give this story a surreal edge to it by making Kenny the further complicate the plot you should instigate Kai as the catalyst for Hillary's rape(Kai payed Kenny to rape Hillary as Kai suspected that Hillary wanted to rape Tyson).Hillary destroys Tyson by raping him and attains Dragoon,thereby annihilating Kai and raping all men in the world.

P.S. You weren't really raped were you(you alluded to your rape when you mentioned that the same atrocity was inflicted upon yourself.
Lamanth chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
OK time for the honest opinions. First I’ve just read this fic about five times and I have to say the first time I wasn’t very impressed. But because I’ve liked the rest of your work I thought I’d give it one more try to see if my opinion changed. It did. I’ve just finished reading it for like the fifth time and now it really gets may attention. There is a lot of emotion in this fic which is a good thing. It might be short but it’s very good and it’s defiantly worth going back and reading it over and over. Please keep up the good work. lol see ya