Reviews for Like Light and Cloud Shadow
Mariah94 chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
What a beautiful story! And it continues! My do I feel BLESSED right now! :-) thank you so much for writing this...I don't even have words. It was the perfect ending for them.
Mariah94 chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
Oh my god! IM SCREAMING. I had really build myself up to this not having an AU ending and then...and then this happened! Seriously, I am just so happy right now. This has been the best V fic ever written. Gah. I can hardly contain my emotions right now.
Mariah94 chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
I am so sad that this is coming to an end. Part of me wants to slow down, but the other part of me knows I only have 45 minutes before I leave work and I won't be able to finish it for several hours! Excellent, excellent writing. This is -exactly how I would have want V and Evey to be.
Mariah94 chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
Bloody hell...this chapter is easily the best piece of V fic I've ever read. THIS has somehow managed to stay in character and be the beautiful piece of fiction I wish to have seen on the tv screen. You have captured V so perfectly...and I thank you for writing this. Definitely have my emotions spinning out of control right now. I love this fic.
Mariah94 chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
Ah, this is SO good! Has to be one of the best V fics I've read yet, and I'm starting at the last ones and moving up! Really like the way you're writing V here. Some people forget he's human. Love it.
Mariah94 chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
Oh man, I have stumbled across an incredible story here! This is an excellent start. Of course the first chapter has me worried, but gosh this was so well written! I love that Eevey just chucked that bucket into the glass without any concern about V being upset. She is definitely ready for some answers. This is a great piece of work :)
Mariah94 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Spending my free time at work going through old V fics. Its always a pleasant surprise when I find something with over 45,000 words that is Complete. Onto the next chapter...
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
This was one of the most marvelous endings I've read for these two - beautifully moving - I look forward to the (hopefully, completed) sequel. It's been a grand journey, and I wholeheartedly thank you for tale. I wish you all life's best with every endeavor. Ta ~
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
The parallels that the movie indicated between the scenes of Evey in the rain and V emerging from the flames was wonderfully expounded upon here - V's analysis of the resulting differences of the similarities of each experience was incredibly insightful and well thought out. In only seven chapters, you've accomplished quite a lot - though I'm certainly sad to see it end, the satisfaction derived from reading was well worth it ~
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
While elements of this encounter are similar, as in most V/Evey fics, it was a surprising delight to find the nature of it to be bolder, more acknowledging of the reality, and more about the union, rather than the fear or rejection surrounding superficiality of his "shortcomings". It was beautifully written and the quality of seduction incredibly engaging.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
Normally, I've noticed it difficult for writers to aptly capture a character, in fanfiction, in moments and emotions further removed or exposed from that which we have access to in the original work. However, despite the extreme circumstances and deeper analysis of the more personal, emotional content, you've still been able to maintain of sense of their original personalities and believable behaviors in your characterization and their interactions. Brava ~
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
This chapter was incredibly riveting. Surprising, considering the absence of the most pivotal character aside from Evey. I think the exploration of our curiosity regarding the masked man and the intimacy of something so domestic as to what briefs he wears and the inspection of the spaces he inhabits to address the aspects of a human man, rather than the formidable idea he tirelessly pursues as a vigilante...I think that is what's so exciting and, with the manner of your words, profoundly intriguing.
The suspense until he discovers what she's done, what she is undoubtably trying to do, is fantastic. Onto to the next chapter ~
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Ohhh God! Couldn't stop reading!
Ryuno chu chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Damn. That was an intense chapter.
midnightblue1992 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014