Reviews for Like Light and Cloud Shadow
AC01 chapter 7 . 6/6
This was one of the most marvelous endings I've read for these two - beautifully moving - I look forward to the (hopefully, completed) sequel. It's been a grand journey, and I wholeheartedly thank you for tale. I wish you all life's best with every endeavor. Ta ~
AC01 chapter 6 . 6/5
The parallels that the movie indicated between the scenes of Evey in the rain and V emerging from the flames was wonderfully expounded upon here - V's analysis of the resulting differences of the similarities of each experience was incredibly insightful and well thought out. In only seven chapters, you've accomplished quite a lot - though I'm certainly sad to see it end, the satisfaction derived from reading was well worth it ~
AC01 chapter 5 . 6/5
While elements of this encounter are similar, as in most V/Evey fics, it was a surprising delight to find the nature of it to be bolder, more acknowledging of the reality, and more about the union, rather than the fear or rejection surrounding superficiality of his "shortcomings". It was beautifully written and the quality of seduction incredibly engaging.
AC01 chapter 4 . 6/5
Normally, I've noticed it difficult for writers to aptly capture a character, in fanfiction, in moments and emotions further removed or exposed from that which we have access to in the original work. However, despite the extreme circumstances and deeper analysis of the more personal, emotional content, you've still been able to maintain of sense of their original personalities and believable behaviors in your characterization and their interactions. Brava ~
AC01 chapter 2 . 6/5
This chapter was incredibly riveting. Surprising, considering the absence of the most pivotal character aside from Evey. I think the exploration of our curiosity regarding the masked man and the intimacy of something so domestic as to what briefs he wears and the inspection of the spaces he inhabits to address the aspects of a human man, rather than the formidable idea he tirelessly pursues as a vigilante...I think that is what's so exciting and, with the manner of your words, profoundly intriguing.
The suspense until he discovers what she's done, what she is undoubtably trying to do, is fantastic. Onto to the next chapter ~
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Ohhh God! Couldn't stop reading!
Ryuno chu chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Damn. That was an intense chapter.
midnightblue1992 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Beautiful story
Love it! :)
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Oh boy, this was indeed a great story. Thanks for sharing :)
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Oh god, I just read the full version of this chapter on your webpage and boy (!), my heart nearly lost a beat!
This fanfic is so, so, soooo beautiful! I'm loving it :)
Really, thanks for writing it :D
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
a brilliant story. Love it!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
Aaah, what a wonderful V/Evey fic; I read this years ago and don't remember why I never commented on it before now! I'm going to read on - tomorrow after I've gotten some sleep! Thanks for a great fic, your V and Evey are quite unique in their own way, it makes for a great read.
CYLi chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
So good. It really is the summation of all our fantasies and what could've/should've happened between Evey and V. It feels good to read a happy ending version of the comic.

The descriptions if V's home and the mock prison was fantastic, very detailed. The ordeal with Evey's distrust of V because of the hose down was well done, full of real human fear, humliation, and guilt. Perhaps my favorite part of this whole story.

Brilliant retailing of this classic tale. Love it!
Tenshiii77 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
lovelovelovelovelovelove :D

amazing story 3

I have to go now and watch the movie.
Tenshiii77 chapter 6 . 4/24/2010